Player Addition Requests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3 Additions needed

I have created this sticky thread to have one central place for player addition requests. They were getting too scattered with all the individual threads and some went unnoticed by the mod team. When making your request, please give the player name or team and what sport you would like them added to. Please limit your requests to (3) players per day.

Steph
Hi,Steph...Please add Steve Carlton(Phillies) for baseball...Calvin Johnson(Lions) for football..also Andre Johnson(Texans) for football Dan P

Hi,Steph...Please add Steve Carlton(Phillies) for baseball...Calvin Johnson(Lions) for football..also Andre Johnson(Texans) for football Dan P

Carlton and Andre Johnson are already in there. I added Calvin Johnson.

baseball: Tom Stuifbergen
baseball: Reggie Williams
baseball: Michael Gonzalez
baseball: Miguel Munoz
baseball: Matt Tone

Hi Steph.................Could you add this one please?

George Foster: baseball

Thanks..................Mike

Mike, added for you.

baseball: Tom Stuifbergen
baseball: Reggie Williams
baseball: Michael Gonzalez
baseball: Miguel Munoz
baseball: Matt Tone

These have been added; however please see the first post of the thread where you are limited to 3 requests per day. The next time you request more we will only add the first 3. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Not a player addition request but a set addition request.

Can 2010 Topps Allen and Ginter be added.

Also could you make a 2009 Topps Allen and Ginter entry instead of 2009 Allen and Ginter as it reads now, just so it looks uniform in my profile. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Frank

Can we add Frank J. Thomas or maybe Frank "the origional" Thomas?