Player Addition Requests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could you add Jamal Mashburn and Clarence Wetherspoon to the basketball list. They might be there already but a member told me he can't find them. Thanks.

Mashburn and Weatherspoon are on the list. Under basketball players. Not sure if weatherspoon is spelled correctly

Mashburn and Weatherspoon still dont show on my log in for some reason... I even logged off and on, nothing :/

USer CP > Scroll down left hand Side "Collections" Click Players > Narrow Selection to Basketball > Mashburn, Jamal > Weatherspoon, Clarence

thanks mate, I was looking in the collectors list not knowing I had to nominated them in User CP... my bad!

forgive my ignorance but what is a player request?

what is this thread for? i may be totally ignorant here but i really cannot figure out what a player request is. any help is appreciated.

plmk

thnx!

Would it be possible to get a #19 Joey Votto Cincinnati Reds Jersey Avatar and a #32 Jay Bruce Cincinnati Reds Avatar?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online