Taking Requests for Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here ya go! If you one signed, if at all possible, please try to get me one. Thanks! :D :D

muniz.jpg

Thanks! That is very nice. I will definetely print a few, and I will get one signed for you if/when I get to see him. I didn't want to give you any instruction, but thanks for erasing his auto from the picture.

Luis

No problem, sounds great! Good luck getting it signed! :D :D

Thanks! That is very nice. I will definetely print a few, and I will get one signed for you if/when I get to see him. I didn't want to give you any instruction, but thanks for erasing his auto from the picture.

Luis

Did you miss my post?
Can I get Tony Gwynn (Sr) as I can get him at some sdsu Aztecs games where he manages, and these are nice cards, perfect for autos! Thanks so much!

PS-I can get one signed for you if you want....

Oops sorry, I did. here it is. If you can get one signed for me, that would be great, thanks a lot!

gwynn.jpg

Did you miss my post?
Can I get Tony Gwynn (Sr) as I can get him at some sdsu Aztecs games where he manages, and these are nice cards, perfect for autos! Thanks so much!

PS-I can get one signed for you if you want....

Sure, here ya go. Let me know if you get it signed and please try to get me one as well. Thanks!

anderson.jpg

would it be possible to make an astronaut custom?

Clayton Anderson

don't know if this pic is too big or not, but there are plenty of different sizes available by searching his name in Google Images...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Clayton_Anderson.jpg

also, could you use the NASA logo in place of the team logo:
http://www.southeastern.edu/stories/NASA_logo.jpg

Thanks

that is awesome....thanks a bunch..will send an extra or two because I read that he is a big sports guy so he may like to keep a few. He is scheduled to fly on the next Shuttle mission in April so may have to wait until he is back on Earth to sign...will lyk
thanks again and may have some more to try if this works

Awesome, sounds great! You may want to send a new sharpie as it seems to eat up a lot up Sharpie ink (at least the way I print them). Thanks a lot! :D :D