Never Seems To Amaze Me!!!-UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, if I knew what cards they were maybe I would put BV's. Second, why do I need to explain the damage? They are not my cards. Whoever said I was trying to be helpful with this particular person? If he is really 12 then he shouldnt be on the boards to begin with. There is nothing "just collects for fun" about the cards he wants from me and the cards he is offering. If this happened on the Bench my manner would be the same.

Ignorance is bliss right? Because you don't know makes it ok to be like that towards someone? I was on the Beckett board when I was 11 yrs old, a great trader and probably knew little about cards but still got deals done. Of course from help from other traders letting me know what was going on. It is possible that the kid like Mike Schmidt and Ripken because his dad said they were good players while he was growing up, ever think about that? Think of the different possibilities before jumping on people. Help people before ridiculing them.

As for the BV's, I'm pretty sure most people know common GU are generally between $5-$8 BV.

I have seen so many posts just ripping people lately it's insane, why don't people try to help instead of just beating people over the head for a change?

I do not feel that this was a bashing I have been collecting for over 20 years now and part of being a collector is knowing what you have not just knowing what you want,it is not guru's responsibility to baby another trader if he does not know he should learn before trying to trade a big site like this.

Ignorance is bliss right? Because you don't know makes it ok to be like that towards someone? I was on the Beckett board when I was 11 yrs old, a great trader and probably knew little about cards but still got deals done. Of course from help from other traders letting me know what was going on. It is possible that the kid like Mike Schmidt and Ripken because his dad said they were good players while he was growing up, ever think about that? Think of the different possibilities before jumping on people. Help people before ridiculing them.

As for the BV's, I'm pretty sure most people know common GU are generally between $5-$8 BV.

I have seen so many posts just ripping people lately it's insane, why don't people try to help instead of just beating people over the head for a change?

I find it ironic you're wondering why people don't help others when just the other day you said "there are alot of people in the world that I would like to see killed".

Status
Not open for further replies.