C'mon everyone, we're almost there!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very sorry for your loss Todd. This disease affects everyone in some way.

Leon and David have the wantlist down to just 550 cards. Please everyone, if we can get 500 people to send in 1 card from the lsit we will be able to complete it in time for the auction.

Thanks all!

It's down to below 500 cards needed for the set. Please everyone, please go out and get just from our needs list and send it to Meliah. We are running out of time to get this thing completed before the auction.

Thanks,

We're down to a little over 400....But it's getting hard to find the remaining cards.....we need everyone searching to find these cards. Best regards, David

Last edited:
With work I am crazy busy and I don't have time to search, even though I would like too. Can I give someone paypal to use for the purchase of the cards?

John forgot to tell you that he has given almost
700 YSL cards to the Bench Lets help him out and send at least 1 card to get this finished.

When is the deadline for getting this done? When does the set go up for auction?
Also, does anyone have an idea as to how the cards were distributed--is the set randomnly distributed thru the different UD brands or are some of the cards in some brands (eg Upper Deck series 1 or 2, legendary cuts) and others in other brands (SpX, Piece of History, etc). Just wondering if I buy a box if I will have a chance of getting the cards we need now...

When is the deadline for getting this done? When does the set go up for auction?
Also, does anyone have an idea as to how the cards were distributed--is the set randomnly distributed thru the different UD brands or are some of the cards in some brands (eg Upper Deck series 1 or 2, legendary cuts) and others in other brands (SpX, Piece of History, etc). Just wondering if I buy a box if I will have a chance of getting the cards we need now...

No real deadline, we had hoped to get it into next months ESPN radio auction though. The set goes to auction when it is complete. YSL cards were inserted into all 8 brands of 2008 UD products. Generally, the cards we are missing were in blocks inserted into higher end products as less of that may have been opened. Thanks for the help!

Tal

No real deadline, we had hoped to get it into next months ESPN radio auction though. The set goes to auction when it is complete. YSL cards were inserted into all 8 brands of 2008 UD products. Generally, the cards we are missing were in blocks inserted into higher end products as less of that may have been opened. Thanks for the help!

Tal

Hi Tal! Thanks for the information. Best regards, David

This set is now down to less than 400 cards until we can make a great donation. Please everyone, just one card from the list from all of our regular posters will get this finished up in no time. If you see any at your LCS or regular weekend show, grab a few for a buck and send them i to Meliah.
Cancer is a disease that affects all of us. Let's help to get the research done that is needed to fight this killer.

Thanks,

Anybody going to the National, please bring the remaining wantlist with you. I am willing to pay for a portion of any cards you can locate.

Todd

I know there are a lot of Benchies heading to the National. Please grab a few of the set needs and let's get this thing done!

Thanks,

Did anyone have any luck with any of these last cards at The National? It would be great to get this set finished but we need everyone's help to do it!

Thanks,

John, The only one I heard of was Todd (OriolesFan8 ), he picked up a bunch of them,.
Looks like we are down to 388. And thats not counting his.
Leon

Bumping this back up. We are down to just a few hundred to finish this off. Come on everyone, scour those LCS's and insert boxes for these last few cards.

Thanks,