Live box break schedule.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, my bad on the Kurt Warner question. I said UFL and I meant AFL, which of course was the Barnstormers. Sorry, I will post another question for the inserts here in a minute!

Tal

I did request the letterman, but not sure if it was available as the prize for the question I answered. If it wasn't/isn't, I requested the Morgan Barnett auto.

***The Letterman was not available for the question I answered, so the Barnett is headed my way.

Last edited:
OK, two more questions, two more prizes! (Sorry katester44, nor more for you)
The prizes - all of the inserts or the Brandon LaFell auto.
First correct answer gets first choice.

Question #1
How many "reported" college football scholarships did Rickey Henderson receive before he chose MLB?

Question #2 What baseball player (besides Bo Jackson) has a baseball card of him using football gear?

Oh man...I know question #2!!!! But since I can't win anymore...guess it is time to start prepping for tomorrows tee time!!!

Good luck to everyone with the remaing prizes that are up for grabs!

Tal, thanks again for the break and the giveaways!

OK, two more questions, two more prizes! (Sorry katester44, nor more for you)
The prizes - all of the inserts or the Brandon LaFell auto.
First correct answer gets first choice.

Question #1
How many "reported" college football scholarships did Rickey Henderson receive before he chose MLB?

Question #2 What baseball player (besides Bo Jackson) has a baseball card of him using football gear?

1) Just over 2 dozen

Ugh! You guys are killing me, this was the easier of the two questions!!! Someone please answer this question correctly!!!!

Winners of the giveaways from the box break:
katester44 - Morgan Burnett Auto
timfsu2k - Brandon LaFell auto
ArodYanksFan - all of the inserts

Who will win from the next break on Tuesday?

Tal