Live box break schedule.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Tal!

Caught tonight's break! Looked like fun!

Been awhile that I've been on and missed breaking boxes! LOL!

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but the answer to one of your quiz questions (Who was drafted ahead of Carmelo Anthony one) is Darko Milicic. :D

:D
Jason

That was a quick one tonight...Just barely got there in time to catch the end of it. Answers to the trivia sent via PM.

Still no answer to the second trivia question!

What former member of the US National Soccer team, played in the 1994 and 1998 World cup, is a member of the US National Soccer Hall of fame and is a commentator for ESPN?

Winner get the World Cup Panini Sticker album and 10 packs of stickers!

Tal

Still no answer to the second trivia question!

What former member of the US National Soccer team, played in the 1994 and 1998 World cup, is a member of the US National Soccer Hall of fame and is a commentator for ESPN?

Winner get the World Cup Panini Sticker album and 10 packs of stickers!

Tal

Tal-
Is it Thomas Dooley?

Harkes may be correct, but still not the player I have in mind. The sticker albu and stickers are still available!

Winners of the box break trivia questions:

katester44 - base and GU card
fturew - FIFA World Cup sticker album and stickers

Congrats! I will have your prizes out after I post the review.

Tal

Thanks for the oppurtunity ive been collecting the world cup sticker albums since the 1994

Tal..thanks again for the break and the accompanying contests. It is always nice to put worthless trivia knowlegede to use.