Another live box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I REALLY need the Fresno dual for my PC, so I'd like that one if it's available. If not, any other random would be appreciated. How do we go about trading/buying for the case cards as I could use the Arojitutu/Mathews base, too?

I need the Packer teammates, so you should get what you need.

Shawn

I REALLY need the Fresno dual for my PC, so I'd like that one if it's available. If not, any other random would be appreciated. How do we go about trading/buying for the case cards as I could use the Arojitutu/Mathews base, too?

Which one/who was on the Fresno card? I will just send the base card along with your prize card.

I want to give away more cards! 3 more winners! Please PM the the other 3 teams besides the Lions who HAVE NOT made it to a Super Bowl yet?

AWESOME!! Thanks for looking out!! At least we will both get something for the PC!!!

I would not even have answered the question if not for the Packers. I would rather someone that could use the cards get them. Glad it works out.

Shawn