Next Live Box Break - 2010 Donruss Elite NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's what I put, Kate, but at second glance the game wasn't on July 4th. The link tricked us.

Oops, never mind! I was right!

Last edited:
Winner of the inserts (by a minute over kataster44) is RustyGreenFan

The correct answer is:
boston braves v. brooklyn robins -- 26 innings.
leon cadore & joe oescheger

Congrats!

Next question, for the Chris McGaha RC Auto

When was the last year a flag football game was played on the beach during Probowl weekend? AND what star was injured during that game that prompted the end of game on the beach?

Last trivia question - for the Chris Cooley Gold Stars GU

What sports movie is the highest grossing box office sports movie of all time? It is football related!

With my apology to katester44, I was wrong about the highest grossing movie question. My source did not list current or new release movie, so it did not list "The Blind Side." The Blind Side has The Waterboy beat by about $120M. So katester44 will also be receiving a prize form tonight's box-break. I am sorry and hope you enjoy!

Tal

Longest Yard remake was third overall, which is a joke, becuase the original was about 1,000 times better!!

Thanks again to Tal for the break. As always, it was a lot of fun!

With my apology to katester44, I was wrong about the highest grossing movie question. My source did not list current or new release movie, so it did not list "The Blind Side." The Blind Side has The Waterboy beat by about $120M. So katester44 will also be receiving a prize form tonight's box-break. I am sorry and hope you enjoy!

Tal

Ohhhh....do I lose now? haha