New Avatar choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize I already have a Clemente jersey avatar, but anyway you could add another Clemente that looks like the vast majority of the jerseys already added where there is no background and it sits seemlessly on the gray background. Thanks!!

I realize I already have a Clemente jersey avatar, but anyway you could add another Clemente that looks like the vast majority of the jerseys already added where there is no background and it sits seemlessly on the gray background. Thanks!!

I will be deleting the jersey avatars with the white background and replacing them. The only issue is that the replacement avatar will not have a name on the back if that given players jersey didn't have a name. It will be like an authentic player jersey (just like the Yankees have no name on the back, some of the older players will be the same)

Thanks,
Peter

I will be deleting the jersey avatars with the white background and replacing them. The only issue is that the replacement avatar will not have a name on the back if that given players jersey didn't have a name. It will be like an authentic player jersey (just like the Yankees have no name on the back, some of the older players will be the same)

Thanks,
Peter

The more authentic the better. Thanks

can you get the old Clemente and Stargell with the sleeveless flannel shirt and black undershirt? thanks alot, these are great. Pat

Great job, these are an awesome addition to the site especially since banners are not allowed in signatures.

I want to put in a request for a Paul O'Neill #21. There are three O'Neill Supercollectors here on The Bench, the most of any player.

If it makes it easier, I have a jersey which I use on the heading of my personal website. It is courtesy of jerseydatabase.com:

http://oneill21.webs.com/banner.png

banner.png

Is it possible for non-HOFers to see the jersey options (even if we can use them yet)?

There is no option to be able to view them without actually using them. So you just need to put in the time and reach the HOF.

You can see the ones the members have correct?

There is no option to be able to view them without actually using them. So you just need to put in the time and reach the HOF.

You can see the ones the members have correct?

Oh yeah I can see the ones already in use. I was just wondering which Dodger jerseys are available. I'll just have to keep trading and posting! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.