New Avatar choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a Kirk Gibson jsy---Dodgers or Tigers. Either one is fine. Thanks.

All requests have been added, and a new category to pick from Sports Movie Jerseys...ENJOY!

All requests have been added, and a new category to pick from Sports Movie Jerseys...ENJOY!

Woo hoo, Bobby Boucher! Love it!!!

Sue, I took a look and noticed there is a Randy Johnson M's jersey available now.

bigpapi, follow this link: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/profile.php?do=editavatar
you should then see a drop down box with different types of avatars. LMK if you're still having trouble.

The waterboy is now officially a world wide phenom!!!! :)

YESSSS!!!! :D

I know this is being a bit picky, but is there any chance of getting Baldelli in the new Rays uni? White, Blue, or Gray... The movie uni's are great!!

Brown: Tire World
Donavan: This is Charlie Donavan the new GM of the Cleveland Indians. How would you like a shot at managing in the big leagues?
Brown: I dunno let me think about it, I got a guy on the other line about some white walls.

CLASSIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.