New Avatar choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
any luck on the ozzie canseco? also can you get phil plantier, and a michael jordan baseball jersey?

I did look for Ozzie Canseco and had no luck. Id venture to guess they'd have a Jordan baseball though. Alot of late 80 early 90 semi-star/regional stars are harder to locate. Some day Im going to venture into learning how to make these from templates and then it will open the door on guys like Ozzie Canseco, Ray Lankford and Ron Gant.

I found Danny Granger on jerseydatabase.com

Could this one be added please?

Thanks for your time in getting these added for everyone!!

Ryan

Hi, When you get a chance if you could do a Dan Uggla jersey I would appreciate it he has only played for the marlins and his # is 6
thanks
Jeremy

I just emailed 9 more to be used. All recent requests added that I could find. I also would like to say I'll keep a eye out for recently traded stars that could be requested.

-J.

14965.png
I dig this Gwynn, where or who to send the request?

EDIT pic isnt posting

http://jerseydatabase.com/jerseys/backs/14/9/14965.png

Any idea where I could go to make up a jersey avatar to submit here? Thanks.

I'm wondering if I can get HOF status? 366 Bench points, 1800 posts, 5.0 :)
Thanks for your consideration

Matt

Hey Matt! You need to contact one of our outstanding moderators as it appears you qualify for the HOF...could be the system and only one of the moderators can correct it. Best regards, David

Just reached the HOF level this weekend! Couldn't wait to get that Puckett jersey avatar up on my profile.

Thanks to everyone who made this jersey thing happen, it sure looks to be a huge hit among the members here!!!

Does anyone know what program or website is being used to make the jersey avatars? I'd like to give it a shot. Thanks.

I found Danny Granger on jerseydatabase.com

Could this one be added please?

Thanks for your time in getting these added for everyone!!

Ryan

How do I go about getting Danny Granger's jersey added to the basketball section?

Thanks,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.