Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: Collectors And The Autographed Cards They Collect

  1. #91
    ttt

  2. #92
    anybody else

  3. #93
    If you could put me down as a Milwaukee Brewers collector, that would be great. Sent out some a few years ago, but picking it back up now and hope to list some successes in the next couple of weeks. Thanks - David.
    Collecting:
    baseball - Mike Trout / Clayton Kershaw / Starling Marte / Adam Jones / Brewers prospects and current players
    football - J.J. Watt / current Packers


    (below links are not updated)
    My scans: --> http://picasaweb.google.com/dp73355
    My tradelists: --> http://www.thebenchtrading.com/blog.php?cp=24
    My wantlist: --> http://www.thebenchtrading.com/blog.php?cp=18

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by dp33 View Post
    If you could put me down as a Milwaukee Brewers collector, that would be great. Sent out some a few years ago, but picking it back up now and hope to list some successes in the next couple of weeks. Thanks - David.
    added to the list

  5. #95
    Red Sox Collector Main Intrest
    But I Collect Any Auto Ttm Any Team Any Sport

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt1957 View Post
    Red Sox Collector Main Intrest
    But I Collect Any Auto Ttm Any Team Any Sport
    Added to the list

  7. #97
    Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks Tim Tebow, Joakim Noah, Andrew Miller, Seattle Storm, 1990 Topps (signed)

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1982 View Post
    Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks Tim Tebow, Joakim Noah, Andrew Miller, Seattle Storm, 1990 Topps (signed)
    added...actually days ago

  9. #99
    my priority goals are Browns, Indians, HOFs and All Stars.

  10. #100
    to the top

  11. #101
    You can add 2012 Topps Heritage Minors to my list.
    Thanks!


    Michael
    Jim Thome Supercollector: 4334/9481 (45.7%)

    Link to wants...
    Baseball - http://tribeheadquarters.zohosites.com/
    Football - http://steelersheadquarters.zohosites.com/

    I no longer live near a 24-hour post office so I generally only have a couple chances each week to mail items.

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by tribefan View Post
    You can add 2012 Topps Heritage Minors to my list.
    Thanks!


    Michael
    Added

  13. #103
    Do we need a new thread here, I think it would be nice because half of the people on the initial list don't even log in anymore.

    I think I'd like to list the set/team first then who collects it.
    So more like this.

    1964 Topps
    worldwideed

    1976 Topps
    houbb

    1987 Topps
    Daniel_B

    1987 Topps Mets
    MrMet86

    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Hawaiian BamBam

    New York Mets
    DMBfan
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

    See my SICK Roy Oswalt patch card HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •