2010 "Benchies" Official Rules and entry guidlines! *UPDATE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just like a couple posts ago i dont wanna rush just with the deadline and stuff so wondering if u have an answer for my question

can i enter my diamondbacks banner signed by NFL (former eagles star) donaven Mcnabb. If so let me know which category to put it in, is there anything like a unique item category

just like a couple posts ago i dont wanna rush just with the deadline and stuff so wondering if u have an answer for my question

can i enter my diamondbacks banner signed by NFL (former eagles star) donaven Mcnabb. If so let me know which category to put it in, is there anything like a unique item category

Per the first post--

All divisions are open to any member with at least 20+ trades, a 5.0 trader rating.

Due to outside interference, I have not been able to build the brackets for voting to start this weekend. The new entry deadline is Friday Sept 10th. I will have the voting go live next weekend. There is still room in all of the divisions and now more time to enter!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online