Site down for Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It takes a lot of work to keep a doorway open these days,and I want to say thank you.
Besides a lost addy on a trade for a few days all was good,..

Get some rest !!

Clint

Last edited:
Crossing fingers that everything migrated over to the new server.

Folks we ran out of HD space on our old server and instead of purchasing more space I opted to move to a new server (same host). This along with the birth of our first child and having to be at the hospital the last couple of days with my daughter, made for a longer period of down time for the site.

Errors*

I do know that the forums button on the home page doesn't bring you to the forums. We will look at that, along with the error message on the top of the home page screen.

Congrats on the daughter. Such a blessing... Thanks for all your hard work...Butch

Indeed, congrats on your new addition.

All your dedication and all the Mods hard work to make this site the best is truely appreciated.
Don

yay, thank you thank you thank you.
i almost NEED to see that familiar bench site when i open up firefox. have it set as my homepage. when I didn't see it come up at work, I was depressed...I actually had to WORK?!
Thanks Peter. you Rule!

THAT encapsulates my thoughts exactly. :D

Pete, I think we all agree that we wish you, the Mrs., and Olivia our very best. Thank you for all your work in keeping the site running all these years.