Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lebron, Bosh, Ryan Miller, Lambert, Blount and Barea are all up

I have not organized teh hockey Jerseys yet so Ryan Miller will probably be the last one in the Hockey Jersey Section

titan777 that avatar is already available:

user CP > Edit Avatar> Blue Jays Jerseys> Alomar 12 is the first one

Nick, would you create a #30 "Klesko" San Diego Padres jersey for me. I'd prefer to have the Padres camo-uniform, but would be happy with a home white or blue away jersey if the camo is not available.... stupid http://www.jerseydatabase.com/ only has Klesko's #21 Giants uni which I guess I'll take if all else fails.

I am working on meeting all the criteria to be an official Bench Ryan Klesko "Super Collector" as we speak.

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
KC Royals, I have not been able to figure out how to make them yet, i am still working on that, I can get a Klesko Jersey up for you but at this time it will be whatever is available from the site.

-Nick

EDIT: Klesko Giants is up, will keep an eye out for new versions of Klesko JSY

Last edited:
KC Royals, I have not been able to figure out how to make them yet, i am still working on that, I can get a Klesko Jersey up for you but at this time it will be whatever is available from the site.

-Nick

EDIT: Klesko Giants is up, will keep an eye out for new versions of Klesko JSY

You are my favorite person of the day, Nick! :D

Any chance of getting Mike Piazza or Gary Carter in Met uniforms
and Mark Bavaro Giants

Thanks in advance

Maxpop- There is currently a Votto JSY in the International teams section, Team Canada I believe, I'll check and if there isnt a regular one I'll add it, hes a Red right?

Either way your chosen avatar will not show for you until you complete 20 trade here on the bench, more info can be found in the FAQ

Any chance of a Matlack Rangers jersey? Number 32 if you can do it. Thanks.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online