Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will add the Flag under Other.

Based on what we generally accpet for avatars, I will not upload any of the "Player Photos" Logos and things are fine, But uploading Photos is a door I dont want to open, I get enough requests for Jerseys as it is.

Thanks,
Nick

I'm not a big trader, so I might be stuck with rookie status for a while! :(

But I'd still like to support my team (well sorta support them... they've been gone since 2004)

I know it's probably a no... but how about this?

newtrader_expos.jpg

I'm not a big trader, so I might be stuck with rookie status for a while! :(

But I'd still like to support my team (well sorta support them... they've been gone since 2004)

I know it's probably a no... but how about this?

newtrader_expos.jpg

I think that's cute and everything, but I guessing they can't do it because it would mean they'd have to disable the function that keeps New Traders from just selecting their own Avatar.

JAmes is right, I like the avatar, but if I changed it then every new member would have to be an expos fan until they reached 20 trades!

...if I changed it then every new member would have to be an expos fan until they reached 20 trades!

ha ha... true... true...

Maybe we rookies need our own area to select from "rookie avatars"... that all look the same so there is no confusion, with a default plain one for new users...

examples (I used pacifiers)

0pDefault.jpg
0pExpos.jpg
0pNY.jpg
0pDallas.jpg

0pMichigan.jpg
0pEdmonton.jpg
0pChicago.jpg
0pDetroit.jpg

I'm just having fun with ideas here... I don't expect any of this to happen...

One day I'll have an avatar! :)

baseball24- Crimson Tide logo is up, Last page of "College teams"

I do not have an account at jersey database and there currently is no jersey available for Avila

-Nick

No, There are some "Classic Cards" available as avatars already, but I will not upload just any image of a card for avatar use