Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thanks nick!

nick

i did not need them all but thanks and i understand! you are the man!

good luck in tonight's 2009 bsl draft! i will need luck myself!

Jordan and Payton are up, Twins are up, There are now 10 Different avatars available for Twins fans, I will not be uploading anymore Twins(baseball teams categories) from here on out.

Glad you approved!

yes, there are too many twins collectors on the site now so it is nice to have some variety and a bit of individuality for us all! thanks again to Nick for all his work for the site! Muchos Gracias!

Love the Twins avatars! :)
<-------

Good choices sinocc... Now maybe we won't have the same avatar all the time, lol.

Thanks slavlite!

I think I have enough Bench points to get an avatar, but I've got no idea how. I'm not picky, either. I'll take any existing Detroit avatars (any sport) or a Michigan State avatar...

Sam

Would I be able to get a Ricky Rubio Timberwolves Jersey and/or a Denard Span Twins Jersey like the LeBron that I have now?

Seems like its been awhile since this thread was used, was wondering if I could get this Pensacola Blue Wahoos avatar added? This is the new AA affiliate of the Reds that is in its second season.

bluewahoos_zps8acc727d.png

nick I would like a ripken orioles jersey if you get a chance no hurry just read you said to ask you know where to get them thanks Fox