Thread: Need some help from Facebook users

Need some help from Facebook users

My wife has a business from home making custom hairbows for girls. She recently created a Facebook business page for her business. I would really appreciate it if any of the Facebook users here at the Bench would "like" her site on Facebook. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Deb's Bowtique
    Only collecting Nolan Ryan and vintage/GU of Mickey Mantle.

Always looking for Nintendo and Super Nintendo games and consoles! Buying or trading sports cards for them.

Tim, does your wife have an Etsy Account?
    Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39
    Maddux Master Needlist - Need anything listed

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Yes, she has an account there but does not have her site on there. She buys things from there sometimes. She has considered opening her store there also but is not really a fan of the way it operates. She currently has her site at ecrater.

Always looking for Nintendo and Super Nintendo games and consoles! Buying or trading sports cards for them.

I "Liked" her business...also, you may want to add a post on The Bench's group page on Facebook as well.

Good Luck!

Colvin
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v514/cpr1981/

I have 2,700+ postitive feedback received on ebay!

Please be patient with me, only ship one day a week

Olivia Riley Roberson born June 3rd 2011

Looking for BC Autos & Prospects LSU Tigers Autos!!

Thanks Colvin! That's a great idea, will do that right now.

Tim, thanks hope her business does well, just "Liked" her business on Facebook. Danny

Also did the "Like" thing.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Also did it for you
    Looking for Mattingly and Yankees auto's I don't Have

Mattingly List
    Total Cards:1685/ 5792
    Total Rookie Cards: 5/5
    Total Memorabilia Cards: 188/2,265
    Total Autographed Cards: 75/1,469
    total 8x10 autos 2
    My Bucket http://s174.photobucket.com/home/yank23rulz/allalbums

Quote Originally Posted by djbjinflorida View Post
    Tim, thanks hope her business does well, just "Liked" her business on Facebook. Danny
    Thank you Danny! Love your avatar. 'Noles looking good so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Also did the "Like" thing.
    Thank you, we both appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by yank23rulz View Post
    Also did it for you
    Thank you!

I liked it too. Good luck!
    "You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time.'' -- Jim Bouton, from the last sentence of "Ball Four"

Read my sports card and book blogs at: http://bobdangelobooks.weebly.com/the-sports-bookie/

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/BobDAngelo1

Quote Originally Posted by bdangelo View Post
    I liked it too. Good luck!
    Thank you very much!

Tim,

Our local youth football team purchases bows for our cheerleading squads every year. Have you reached out to local youth football teams as of yet?

I will keep Deb's Bowtiques in mind for next season, as I am a board member at my local youth football association.

Bob Torba, Jr. - Bench HOF Member #8
    Facebook profile | Twitter: @bobtorba7

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeBob63 View Post
    Tim,

Our local youth football team purchases bows for our cheerleading squads every year. Have you reached out to local youth football teams as of yet?

I will keep Deb's Bowtiques in mind for next season, as I am a board member at my local youth football association.

Bob,

We do have local youth FB teams but they do not have cheerleaders. She did contact the local HS Cheerleading coach and provide samples but we never heard back.

I appreciate your offer to keep her in mind next season. I think you will find her prices to be very competitive. I think she usually does bulk discounts also.

Thank you again for your support!
    Tim

Liked!!! Glad I could help.

Dewayne
    Photobucket:
    Website

Trade intersts: Lou Gehrig, HOF Jerseys and autos, and want list items.

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.

Thanks Dewayne!