Bench Points and Trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you Mods!

My two cents are that the HOF members who participated should be permanently banned from the HOF. They can keep their points but the HOF should be reserved for only the best.

This is a great topic, but a quick question as to why posts are kept track of here? Aren't the completed trades the important issue? Posts just mean that you are on this site frequently, right? Thank you in advance!

Posts are generally kept track of on forums. It breaks down to being a part of the community, which is why post count is part of Our HOF requirments. Not everyone cares, but I know for me a big part of my love of the Bench is having people to discuss the hobby with other than just the trades. At 32 nearly 33 Years old, I dont have a lot of local friends involved with the hobby.

Posts are generally kept track of on forums. It breaks down to being a part of the community, which is why post count is part of Our HOF requirments. Not everyone cares, but I know for me a big part of my love of the Bench is having people to discuss the hobby with other than just the trades. At 32 nearly 33 Years old, I dont have a lot of local friends involved with the hobby.

Man you are old. :D

Thank you!! And now I am feeling old :D :D

Thank you Mods!

My two cents are that the HOF members who participated should be permanently banned from the HOF. They can keep their points but the HOF should be reserved for only the best.

Not a bad idea would not be to much different than Pete Rose or some of the others we will never see get in.