Sweet Spot Auto Fading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

well, Here I sit almost 4 months after I send in the card and still nothing. I called again and they told me they are still backed up. mainly because I sent it in July. I said you told me first 4-6 weeks then 6-8 weeks now longer? he said he will put a priority on it but I will have to still wait 4-6 more weeks...
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
still not as bas as when they were sending me a replacement for my redemption (after 2 years of waiting) I never got it then they sent another card and I didn't get it. They threatened me with mail fraud. Later I found out they were for some reason sending it to the wrong addy. I don't know why because they had sent me lots of things before but now all of a sudden they got my addy wrong?

well, Here I sit almost 4 months after I send in the card and still nothing. I called again and they told me they are still backed up. mainly because I sent it in July. I said you told me first 4-6 weeks then 6-8 weeks now longer? he said he will put a priority on it but I will have to still wait 4-6 more weeks...
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
still not as bas as when they were sending me a replacement for my redemption (after 2 years of waiting) I never got it then they sent another card and I didn't get it. They threatened me with mail fraud. Later I found out they were for some reason sending it to the wrong addy. I don't know why because they had sent me lots of things before but now all of a sudden they got my addy wrong?

That's kinda weird by UD, hope you get your cards.

Woo Hoo I got my replacement cards today and I think i did awsome!
For hall of famer auto Steve Carlton they gave me these!
(in case you cant tell i am be sarcastic)
DUKESELIJAN1.jpg
MARTINRUSSELL.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas came early and I received my replacement cards from Upper Deck. The quantity was reduced, but the quality was much better. I got a nice Manning auto, but it is damaged on the lower right corner. I think that I did pretty well. I got a nice addition to my Yankee auto collection and I added a Eddie Murray auto to my collection. Also got a nice Griffey Jr. for my collection. Those are the highlights for me. The Manning could be for trade for another baseball auto(s). LMK what you think about the return. I believe that I have a list of the autos that I sent back to Upper Deck earlier in this thread, but not certain. I think that there were around 55 of them.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

scan0001.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0005.jpg

I have a Roger Clemens from 2007 that has almost disappeared:

clemenssweetspot.jpg

What sucks is that it's #'d 22/99 (his jersey number)...and I don't want to get a Travis Hafner auto or a Dan Uggla jersey card in exchange for it.

Decisions, decisions...

Too bad it's his jersey number. But, the auto is faded, and a new card with a nice signature would look much nicer in your collection (at least that's how I felt when I sent some in). You should send it in. Remember to email them and get an order number first.

Can you please forward to me the Upper Deck contact phone number? i have a 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Dual Signatures Red Stitch Blue Ink
of Kiner and Mazeroski that is almost invisible now! it is #d out of 50 and I need it for my HOFer autograph collection. I would be tickled to death if they would replace it with a dual of both or singles of both on something else! please help me out!

thnx!

Too bad it's his jersey number. But, the auto is faded, and a new card with a nice signature would look much nicer in your collection (at least that's how I felt when I sent some in). You should send it in. Remember to email them and get an order number first.

I emailed them all my info yesterday and they said they would be replying with a case number. Still waiting on it. They said they don't have any Clemens autos to replace it with, so it will be replaced with a "comparable value card."

I'm going to send it in, but I'm also going to send a note with it...pointing out that it's #'d to his jersey number, and I expect something that's actually & reasonably "equal" in return...hopefully that will work. If not, I'll be sending the replacement back and asking them to try again.

The number is 800 873 7332.

Good luck!

-Jesse

Can you please forward to me the Upper Deck contact phone number? i have a 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Dual Signatures Red Stitch Blue Ink
of Kiner and Mazeroski that is almost invisible now! it is #d out of 50 and I need it for my HOFer autograph collection. I would be tickled to death if they would replace it with a dual of both or singles of both on something else! please help me out!

thnx!

Yeah, that's their policy on these. I don't know if you're going to be able to send the replacement they give you back to UD if you don't like it though. If you look at the thread, some guys have done really well and some have gotten lesser value cards. It's a risk you have to take with sending them back.

I emailed them all my info yesterday and they said they would be replying with a case number. Still waiting on it. They said they don't have any Clemens autos to replace it with, so it will be replaced with a "comparable value card."

I'm going to send it in, but I'm also going to send a note with it...pointing out that it's #'d to his jersey number, and I expect something that's actually & reasonably "equal" in return...hopefully that will work. If not, I'll be sending the replacement back and asking them to try again.

They replied to my first email within an hour or two...but it's been a few days now and they still haven't replied with the case number I need to send it in...