• Xpress04

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Slavlite

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Kugelmanco

Votes: 12 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

voted. congrats to all of the nominees.
randy i just noticed this and i am honored by your nomination. to have 6 votes as of now, with the other epic bench members listed, i am amazed.
thank you Bench

Wtg Bench members as we are only a couple days into the voting process ,we are only 2 votes away from last years entire vote total .There was a total of 91 votes cast in last years process. Keep up the good work ,as close as the voting is every single vote will count.

Last edited:
A very special thanks to MR.JS36 for the unexpected nomination. Like KUGELMANCO said, I'm very honored just to have my name up there. Good luck to all! And one last thank you for all the great traders at THE BENCH for helping me really fill up my autograph collection.

Luis

A very special thanks to MR.JS36 for the unexpected nomination. Like KUGELMANCO said, I'm very honored just to have my name up there. Good luck to all! And one last thank you for all the great traders at THE BENCH for helping me really fill up my autograph collection.

Luis

:)

Lets Get it Done

Come all of you BenchiesLets get with it on the Voting for Benchie of the year
There is a lot of good members on the list this year so lets gwt going and vote for your member. All are deserving of this award.
Chieftazmisty
Past Winner

Lets go folks we are coming down to the wire. We have 105 votes so far but theres still alot out there who still need to cast their ballot. This is a way to show you appericate the very fine members who were nominated. If you have voted thank you and get please encourage your trading partners to do the same.
Randy