McGillicutty's 1500+ autographed card tradelist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump - still looking to pick up more Pirates autos.

In less than one month since posting my tradelist, I have completed 22 deals, have 7 others in some sort of completion in the trade manager, and have several others in the works with members.

Hi there -
I can help you out on one of your priority autographs: Erik Kratz. His autograph is on a 2007 New Hampshire Fisher Cats minor league card. Blue Sharpie.

I'm interested in your 83 Fleer Gary Ward. Wouldn't happen to have any other 83 Fleers beyond what's listed on your trade list? I have the Ward but always looking for a better signature of the card I have. Also I collect these sets: 2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects, 2008 Tristar PROjections, 2008 Razor, 2008 Just Autographs, and 2010 Topps Pro Debut.

Do you have a master 'need' list? I may be able to help you further.
Scott-

Last edited:
Do you need any of these?

08 Luis Munoz Bowman Prospects Auto #88
08 Luis Munoz Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto #88
04 Javier guzman Bowman Gold Auto #220

If they are all pictured in a Dodger uniform or a minor league affiliate of the Dodgers, I could use these guys.

Dodgers
Davis Butch Dodgers 91 Line Drive AAA 5 Black Sharpie
Hammes Zach Dodgers 02 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres 11 Blue Sharpie
Hoffman Jamie Dodgers 06 Bowman Prospects B16 Blue Sharpie
Latham Chris Dodgers 96 Fleer Excel 178 Blue Sharpie
Myrow Brian Dodgers 06 Fleer 150 Blue Sharpie

Not sure if I have anything left you need, but I have revised the trade list. If you did find some you wanted/needed and I didn't have enough selected to trade for it, I would take anything else in your Dodger list as filler.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=351591

I am hoping to have a revised tradelist posted sometime within the next week or so. I have been very busy with deadlines and haven't been able to spend as much free time 'playing with my baseball cards' lately.

I have a lot of TTM autos to put away from the last few months as well as a 150 auto blind trade that I did with a member of another board.

I will have a lot of new autos of my tradelist soon.

Thanks,