Does anyone use MWP software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjjt

Prospect
Does anyone use MWP software? Does it work well?

I was thinking of shelling out the $45 to get it.

I have a very large collection of U. Michigan guys (about 5,000 different cards), and I like to keep track of what I have and don’t have. I have used beckett.com but I find it too slow and not very user friendly. Also, I have a huge number of cards that I want to use for trade. I am tired of typing up lists!

Here’s what I want to do:
• I want create lists of all the cards by a particular player—search for the player, check all the cards at once, put that list into a folder/file.
• The list should have the following categories broken into different fields—year, brand (Topps, etc.), set (Finest, etc.), subset/insert/parallel (gold refractor, etc.), card #, first name, last name, team, college, rookie (y/n), serial #ed (y/n – to what), autograph (y/n), jersey (y/n), college uniform (y/n)
• I want the files/folders to be able to be exported into word, excel, access, etc.
• I want to set a list of the cards in an entire set, click what I have (#1, 82, 91, 93, etc.), and create a new file. This would be VERY handy to make trade lists or create lists of things I need to complete a set.
• LOWEST on my priority list is value of the cards. While I care about the price, I am mainly interested in keeping track of things.

All in all, I don’t want to type things, and I don’t want to wait for the internet. I am demanding, I know.

So what can MWP do and what CAN’T it do??? Is it worth the $45? What are the best and worst parts of MWP. I have a huge number cards that I wish to keep track of and beckett.com doesn’t cut it.

Thanks in advance,
Chris in Colorado

cant be any worse than becketts. ya have to shell out the bucks to get an account and then it doesnt work, at least you can get a cd and have the program on your system, all you have to wonder about it system adn program updates when the new products roll out.