Ebay seller allhopeisgone1980 selling fake autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whats the latest news ??

I've been busy with the last couple days and not got to send him message yet but i plan on doing it real soon :)

Nobody at the FBI wants to take a report. They don't care basically!

They don't even care that you have all this information. They suggest contactin eBay and policing this guy ourselves. Great! This guy can do anything he wants and nobody cares! This sucks. Just keep up the information campaign i guess! We tried but no luck!

I guess the dude just isn't big enough for them to take him serious...With enough complaints and proof to ebay they will eventually boot this clown..There is some people on you tube that has been getting some of these scammers booted so i think ebay will eventually take note of him if there is enough complaints.

Updated the first post with another fake 1/1 pujols that he sold today.

We got to keep sending those complaints in to ebay and soon or later they will boot this clown!

I sent this dude a message and told him a piece of my mind today and told him his scamming days was numbered on ebay and soon or later i was going to get him booted...Well few minutes later he replied back with this..If you notice he claims i threaten his family and i never once mentioned them..lmao

here it is

EXCUSE ME! I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE THREATING ME AND MY FAMILY! BUT I BUY AND SELL THROUGH OUT MANY MANY CARD SHOW'S BUYING AND SELLING AND TRADING AT SHOW'S AND ON EBAY! IF "YOU" HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SOME ITEMS BEING AUCTIONED OFF OR HAVE SOLD THEN SAY SOMETHING! THERE IS NO NEED TO BE THREATING ME AND MY FAMILY! I KNOW ALOT OF DEALER'S IN NEW ENGLAND AND ON EBAY I BUY/SELL/TRADE ALOT OF CARDS WITH! IF YOU HAVE NAME'S OF SELLER'S SELLING CRAP IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW CAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE **** A CARD CAN BE TAMPERED WITH UNLESS ITS REPRINTED! MOST OF THE CARDS I HAVE SOLD ARE SEALED IN A TAMPER PROOF CASE WITH A STICKER FROM TOPPS THATS BEEN AUTHENTICATED OR PULLED FROM A PACK MYSELF! IF SOME OR ANY OF THE CARDS I HAVE POSTED OR SOLD LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH "PLEASE" BY ALL MEANS LET ME KNOW? I HAVE PURCHASED ALOT OF NONE AUTO'S AND SOME CHEAPER AUTO'S/GAME USED ECT... "PUJOLS" CARDS FOR MY SON AS ITS HIS FAVORITE PLAYER AND I CANT AFFORD TO GIVE HIM ANY AUTOGRAPHED ONE'S! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM EVEN TELLING YOU A DAMN THING! UNREAL! MAYBE CAUSE I WILL NOT TOLORATE THIS TYPE OF ********, CALLING ME ALL THESE NAMES AND THREATING ME LIKE THIS! I AM SELLING THE REST OF MY COLLECTION AS WE SPEAK AS MY WIFE IS VERY SICK! SOON OR LATER MY CARD COLLECTION WILL BE GONE AS I CAN NO LONGER GO TO ANY MORE SHOW'S AND TRY TO FLIP CARDS TO MAKE MONEY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY "ALBERT PUJOLS" COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETLY GONE! SO CHILL THE **** OUT AS I CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY A DAMN THING! I DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU STALKING ME AND MY FAMILY! I AM KNOW GOING TO HAVE TO CALL MY LOCAL SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT PRINT AND SCAN THIS EMAIL YOU HAVE SENT AS WELL AS CALL EBAY PRINT/SCAN AND SEND TO THEM AND SEE WHAT I SHOULD DO AS FAR AS THIS TYPE OF THREATING YOU HAVE JUST DONE! AGAIN DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN AS I AM NOW GETTING ON THE PHONE AND CALLING THE POLICE/SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AND MY LAWYER RIGHT AFTER I AM DONE SENDING THIS MESSAGE! SO JUST BECAUSE I PURCHASED A VERY LARGE PUJOLS AUTO LOT AT A CARD EXPO IN PORTLAND MAINE LAST JUNE GIVE'S YOU 'NO" RIGHT TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS GARBAGE! I HAVE DONE "NOTHING" WRONG AS AGAIN IF THERE WAS ANY ISSUE WITH ANYTHING I AM SELLING OR EVEN IF "YOU" PURCHASED SOMETHING OFF ME AND WANT A REFUND I WOULD REFUND IN A SECOND, IF YOU OR ANYONE WERE EVER NOT HAPPY WITH THERE PURCHASE! I HAVE GREAT 99.9% FEEDBACK AND OVER 10 OF THE PUJOLS AUTO CARD I HAVE SOLD HAVE BEEN GRADED BY BGS AND THE SELLERS HAVE THANKED ME PERSONALLY FOR THE HIGH GRADE! SO "AGAIN" AND "AGAIN" IF I POSTED ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH "JUST SAY SOMETHING" AND I WOULD IMMEDIATLY TAKE IT OFF EBAY AND SENT IT INTO THE CARD COMPANY OR JSA FOR AN AUTHENTICATION! SO BACK UP AND LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY THE **** ALONE! I REALLY HOPE THE POLICE AND MY INTERNET COMPANY CAN TRACE THIS EMAIL AS THIS IS CRIMINAL THREATING! ALSO CHILL OUT AS I NO LONGER HAVE ANY "ALBERT PUJOLS" CARDS LEFT TO SELL! AND IF I EVEN DID AND THERE IS AN ISSUE JUST SEND ME A POLITE MESSAGE TELLING ME THAT THERE IS OR MIGHT BE AN ISSUE WITH THE CARD AS IT IS OR COULD HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH! SO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE! I DON'T KNOW HOW THE **** YOU GOT ALL MY INFORMATION AND DON'T CARE I WILL LEAVE THAT TO THE ATHORITY'S TO INVESTIGATE! I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH MY WIFE BEING SICK AND MY SON BEING A TEEN AND OUT OF ******* CONTROL I DON'T NEED TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOME ASS SENDING ME THREATING EMAIL'S SO GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE AS I AM DONE WITH THIS ********! I HAVE A SHERRIF ON THERE WAY TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO AS MY LAWYER JUST SHOWED UP AS WELL! LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY THE **** ALONE "MR.INTERNET COP"! I BUY AND SELL ANS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT SO DONT CONTACT ME AND MY FAMILY "EVER" EVER AGAIN! THIS IS TOO UNREAL AND "NEVER" IN MY DAYS HAD SOMEONE EVER THREATEN ME AND MY FAMILY! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU! DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN! I WILL NOT RESPOND BUT THE SHERIFF'S MIGHT! TAPPED! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PD/FBI reaction sounds very much like an interaction I had with them in 2009. Quick summary:

A so-called "promoter" (Thomas Woetko, aka "Tommy the Maltman") advertised a Doo-*** concert in Redondo Beach, CA. This concert was to feature some classic groups from the 50s and 60s - in fact, the lineup was a dream come true for fans of the genre. Three days before the scheduled date of the show, Woetko cancelled the show, citing poor ticket sales. Refunds were promised, but never materialized. After about 6 weeks, it became clear that they never would.

A group of us attempted to file complaints with the Redondo Beach PD, but they refused to even take a report. Redondo Beach PD said we should file a complaint with our local PDs - who also were not interested. My local PD suggested filing a complaint with Woetko's local PD. Guess what? They weren't interested, either. The FBI was contacted - they couldn't be bothered.

Through some investigative work of my own, I was able to find that a neighboring jurisdiction in NJ (where this schmuck lives) had a warrant for his arrest on a previous forgery charge. After a few calls to a detective in the neighboring jurisdiction with information on where Woetko was supposedly living and his 800 phone number (which has to drop to a land line somewhere), Woetko was picked up on the warrant; however, when we tried to have him held on theft charges related to the Redondo Beach concert, we were told that those charges had to be filed in Redondo Beach. Back to square one - and Redondo Beach PD wasn't interested. Dead end.

This guy screwed at least 800 people out of $65 a pop - do the math, that's a decent chunk of change. Not only that, but he wrote worthless advance checks to some of the groups. Nick Pociask of the Skyliners has a $3000 check from this clown that bounced higher than a Super Ball. They are pursuing charges against Woetko as well - I haven't heard if there's been any resolution, but basically, the only way we'll ever see any justice for the money Woetko stole is if a Louisville Slugger happens to crash into his kneecaps one dark night.

Related news story:
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-law/law-arrests-arrest-warrants/12462135-1.html

Last edited:
This guy's rant against you is a classic tactic when a grifter gets caught!

Notice how he is stating over and over that you threatened him and his family! He will show this message to the police (not that i believe he really called them, mind you!) or anyone else, and say that proves you threatened him; simply because he said it in an email to you!

This is a classic example of trying to deflect the accusations you leveled against him. If he were legit, he would ignore you. He tries to cover his butt in this email by saying he bought these pujols last june from some guy. Right! There is a seller somewhere (probably works for Topps, right?) who just happens to have eight-thousand 1/1 signatures from Topps and then sells them to this lucky sob! Wow! This guy really cannot believe his luck! The only person in the world with this many 1/1 autographed Pujols! We should have the network television newscasts interview this guy for hitting the jackpot!

Ridiculous! This guy is a scammer and I would bet he has been doing this his whole life! Don't worry about the police. He is all bluster. To quote a well-known saying "All sound and fury signifying nothing".

Let's hope that this scares him away from eBay and he really will stop selling. That was his hint; that he is done. Let's hope so! I will have a friend of mine buy some more of his stuff just to keep it away from other poor saps. Then report him to eBay as a fraud!

If I can do this, maybe these people won't get screwed.

I will try to find all the emails he sent me and post tomorrow!

I think I saved all these emails he sent me but I will check and try to post them all tomorrow!

I hate to be a downer, but even if we boot his account, wont he just create another one?

Thats always possible.....but one person you can't fool....the big guy above! Best regards, David PS scam artists don't go to the police or their lawyers(don't have one) as their the ones ripping people off!

That was a long read but worth it! My hat is off to everyone's efforts and for actually caring enough to do something about it. Good people here!!!

The_Glavinator

Remember in the last email he said he would not respond again..lol..i knew he would though.

I sent him this email and a couple hours later he replied.

My email to him

hey you piece of trash how come you buy base pujols cards and then a week or two later you all ways have a 1/1 of that card..Hmmm..and you don't sell fakes huh ....lmao..here is proof

Can you explain these..This is just a few..There is plenty more fakes that you have sold..If you need to see more just lmk and i'll get the rest for you ok..Just lmk if you do..lmao

1/22/2011 you bought a ALBERT PUJOLS 2002 TOPPS 206 off seller yankeeseats164 for 99 cents and $3 shipping... and then on 2/6/2011 a 1/1 for $249.99 plus $6.50 shipping Item number 250769699529

12/25/2010 you bought a 2003 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Co ALBERT PUJOLS Jersey from seller nwsportscards.com for $19.97 plus $2 shipping and then on 1/1/2011 you sold it as a bowman original 1/1
auto for $128.75 plus $3 shipping
Item number 250750135186

12/28/2010 you buy a 2004 Bowman Heritage ALBERT PUJOLS from seller rooksnstars for $4.54 plus $2.50 shipping and then on 1/7/2011 you sell it as a bowman original 1/1 auto for for $132.50 plus $5 shipping
Item number 250753451179

11/25/2010 you buy a 2006 albert pujols bowman gold base card off seller dugoutdeals and then on 12/16/2010 you sell it as a bowman original 1/1 auto for $179.99 plus $3 shipping
Item number 250743652531

11/25/2010 you buy a Albert Pujols - Cardinals SP AD Back card - Turkey Red from seller celtics for $2.69 plus $2.50 shipping and then on 12/12/2010 you sold it as a bowman original 1/1 auto for $219 plus $5 shipping

11/25/2010 you buy a ALBERT PUJOLS 2004 Bowman Chrome base from seller tejon55 for $2 plus $3 shipping and then on 12/8/2010 you sell it as a bowman original 1/1 auto for $87.54 plus $3 shipping
Item number 250739483908

the fake carl crawford you just sold you bought from dixonmooose as a plain xfractor for 99 cents plus $2.88 shipping and then when you got it you slabbed it and sold it as a bowman original 1/1 on 2/12/2011 $121 plus $4 shipping
Item number 250770024474
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a big ranting email he sent back.

WHAT DONT YOU GET ABOUT NOT CONTACTING ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!! I HAVE EVERY BOY IN SOUTHY INCLUDING MY UNCLE THE SHERIFF AND THE OTHER GUY'S YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT TAPPED INTO THESE MESSAGE'S! I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS F*****G CLEAR FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME AND ONE MORE TIME ONLY, EVERY CARD I HAVE PURCHASED IN YOUR "BS" STAKER LIST I HAVE PURCHASED OR FOR MY SON! THOSE CARDS ARE NORMAL CARDS NOT AUTO'S AND HE HE PRETTY MUCH HAS "EVERY CARD" IN HIS BINDER COLLECTION UNLESS HE MADE A TRADE WITH HIS FREINDS, EVERYTIME I GET A SOME AUTO'S FROM A "FEW" OF MY DEALERS(S) AND "JIM" FROM VEGAS ME AND MY SN GO THREW ALL THEM TOGETHER, I BOUGHT THOSE CARD(S) THAT ARE THE SAME OR CLOSE TO THE SAME TO ADD TO MY SON'S COLLECTION AS I CAN NOT AFFORD TO GIVE HIM ANY AUTO'S! IF YOU HAD A TEEN THAT IS CRAZY ABOUT BASEBALL AND MR.ALBERT PUJOLS AND HE SEE'S ALL THE AUTO'S I GET/GOT AND WANTS THAT CARD AS A NONE AUTO I BUY IT FOR HIM, AGAIN FOR THE LAST D**N TIME I BUY A **** LOAD OF CARDS WHEN I GET A GREAT DEAL! THEN MAKE A PROFIT! IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT MY DEALER FROM VEGAS GETS BOGUS CARDS THEN "I" WILL LOOK INTO IT THE CARDS! OR MAYBE BUY SOME MORE AND SEND THEM TO JSA CAUSE FROM THE WAY OR ARE COMING ACROSS THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THEM! I BOUGHT TON'S OF PUJOLS AUTO'S AGAIN IN JULY OF LAST YEAR FOR LESS THEN $50 A CARD AS I GET DEAL'S WHEN I BUY IN BULK OF ANYTHING! I DID THINK SOMETHING WAS KIND OF STRANGE WITH ALL THE 1/1'S! PLUS 90% OF THE THE TIME MY CARD IS SPOSTED BEFORE I EVEN GET THE OTHER CARD IN THE MAIL! I WILL INVESTIGATE THIS SITUATION BUT "STOP" ACCUSING ME OF THIS NONESENSE BS AND LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY THE **** ALONE I AM DONE EXSPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU AS AGAIN IT MIGHT LOOK STRANGE BUT I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSSING ME OF ITS ILEGAL AND I WOULD "NEVER" BUT MY FAMILY IN HARMS WAY! SO STOP! I AM DONE TALKING TO YOU AS I WILL NOT RESPOND AT ANYMORE OF YOUR EMAILS! LEAVE US ALONE! IF I SEE AN EMAIL FROM YOU IT WILL BE DELETED THE SECOND ITS SENT! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS BS! GOODBYE FOR GOOD!

Last edited:
Can anyone find me the buyer who complained about this guys' information?

hi! i filed an internet fraud complaint with the fbi and they need corroborating evidence in the form of anyone else who has been victimized. my filing may not be a valid case since i was not victimized. if anyone can get me the buyer who contacted you about this guy's information, we can get a internet fbi investigation going! please let me know asap! contacted the boston and dc field offices and both said internet fbi fraud site was the way to go! so, we are still trying! help me out here! we need victims of this jerk to file a complaint too!

plmk

have a great week!

You might want to drop the cuss words from your post before you get in trouble on this site. I know you are quoting some one else but those words aren't allowed on the these boards.

Last edited:
Wow- the guy selling these fakes is JOKE! I'm glad you are all doing something about it!