Delete thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21 Wade Boggs and/or Spike Owen
200 Wade Boggs
388 Wade Boggs
I see you didn't take my advice about Boggs... but not to worry, he has still been signing and still at that rate I mentioned before.

Also I've picked up one here and there for you, I'm just waiting for you to have something I need. ;)

I see you didn't take my advice about Boggs... but not to worry, he has still been signing and still at that rate I mentioned before.

Also I've picked up one here and there for you, I'm just waiting for you to have something I need. ;)

I need to send to Boggs....what info do I need to send him the three cards....also what exactly are you looking for right at this moment?
Thanks and lmk my friend
Robert

make your Wade Boggs check out to All Children's Hospital. My turnaround was like 10 days and for the most part returns stuff quickly. You should know there is no method to my TTM/IP madness collection by now. :p I've been working on a 1984 World Series Champion Tigers collection, but it has been more of a side project... I actually have like 5 side projects. I'm sure you will land some big prospect come May/June that I could use. ;)

Hi Robert! Hope all is well with you! I just got Luis Polonia #238 from my friend in the Dominican Republic who gets autographs during their Winter League. It's yours for any future considerations you might be able to help me with. :)

Hi Robert! Hope all is well with you! I just got Luis Polonia #238 from my friend in the Dominican Republic who gets autographs during their Winter League. It's yours for any future considerations you might be able to help me with. :)

awesome....you let me know how I can help you out
Thanks,
Robert

I have the following from your wantlist. Let me know. I looked at your tradelist, it is pretty thin.

153 John Habyan
225 Mike Scioscia
238 Luis Polonia
66T Tino Martinez OLY XRC