Thoughts on Topps Diamond Giveaway?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was wondering the same thing. Congrats on the pull and the engagement :)

Thanks! We're getting hitched March 6th!

Are you attempting to get 60 unique rings or any other "digging" milestones on the site?

I think that is neat as well. At the very least I would like to attempt to get 45 unique rings to get a diamond anniversary set. So far I only have 3 rings, and she has 4 but after the case we will hopefully have a bunch!

I am not sure about the diamonds. It doesnt look like it has real diamonds in it.

As far as the digs. I really do not even know what they are for. I have 10 digs it says, but I am not sure what to do with it.

Also, I heard that if you sent in your jumbo packs you can get an additional pack of some sort. Anyone know anything about that?

I am not sure about the diamonds. It doesnt look like it has real diamonds in it.

As far as the digs. I really do not even know what they are for. I have 10 digs it says, but I am not sure what to do with it.

Also, I heard that if you sent in your jumbo packs you can get an additional pack of some sort. Anyone know anything about that?

You can redeem the digs for other things, at milestones like 5, 10, 45, 60. You just need to have unique rings (at least from what I can tell).

You can go here to read about the wrapper redemption:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/124720-topps-announces-series-1-wrapper-redemption.html

I guess ill go ahead and use my digs. Ill let you know what I dig up.

Thanks for the other info. Ill get on sending in my wrappers shortly.

If you get any duplicate rings while digging maybe we can trade! I will have more rings in the upcoming week or so.

I redeemd 10 cards and didn't do as well as I did with 2010 Topps million giveaway.
Most of the Diamond giveaway cards I got were pretty new.
As far as the dig, it tells me I need to install "Flash" to access it.
I don't have it, and still don't know what it is or why I need it.:(

I redeemd 10 cards and didn't do as well as I did with 2010 Topps million giveaway.
Most of the Diamond giveaway cards I got were pretty new.
As far as the dig, it tells me I need to install "Flash" to access it.
I don't have it, and still don't know what it is or why I need it.:(

That would be the newest version of Adobe Flash player. It is mainly used for interactive sites, such as the dig portion of the diamondtopps site. You can download it from several places, namely adobe.com (it is free). Here is the link directly from www.adobe.com:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

Tim