Half way through 2011 Topps case!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedarkbrown

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
We opened up 6 boxes of 2011 Topps hobby last night...

The memorables so far..

Adam Dunn silk #'d 10/50
Colorado Rockies black printing plate 1/1
Manny Ramirez bat card
Steve Garvey bat card
Chirs Getz Auto
Adrian Gonzalez leather nameplate
David Wright bat card

Plus we got 36 Diamond giveaways that we are having a lot of fun redeeming. Nothing too spectacular but I got some cool looking vintage with the oldest being a '57 Dee Fondy.

We will be busting the other 6 boxes Sunday night!

Most everything will be available for trade or sale, but won't have an actual list until after Sunday (hopefully).

Hey

sounds like fun. just curious of the manny ramirez bat card says it is was used in a White Sox game?

if you would not mind reading the back I would appreciate it.

thanks

Hey

sounds like fun. just curious of the manny ramirez bat card says it is was used in a White Sox game?

if you would not mind reading the back I would appreciate it.

thanks

It doesn't say that it was used in a White Sox game. He is pictured in a White Sox uniform though.

I am looking for 2011 Topps Black and Gold serial #d parallels. Let me know what you have, if any, and what you need in trade. I am also trading for any years 2001-2011 Topps Black/Copper/Red/Gold serial #d parallels, any quantities, any players! I do the sets and appreciate any help you can give, even if just one card!

Thanks for your time and PLMK

Curtis
[email protected]

I know you are going to get lots of requests, but I would be looking for Brewer inserts that you find.

Thanks,

Frank

Awesome hits so far, if you are not doing the diamond anniversary set I am looking for the Red Sox players. Thanks!!! Good luck on the rest!!!

Matt

Thedarkbrown; Looks like you already have a few nice Hits in your 2011 Topps. If you get any 2011 Topps Blacks /60 PLMK ,I have lots of Albert Pujols Inserts,GU ect to offer. I would also be interested in buying the Blacks /60. Hope you have more luck in the remaider of your boxes.
[email protected]

Thedarkbrown Good job on those pulls! You already have a few great hits in your 2011 Topps box breaks! Remember, if you get any 2011 Topps Blacks serial #d/60, let me know! Give me a chance to make you an offer you cannot refuse! I will trade you more than anyone on any trade site for these for my set! I have have many Albert Pujols Inserts, and others to offer! Nobody will beat my trade book value to you!

I would also be interested in buying them if you wish as well! I wish you much more luck cracking your other boxes, for us both! thnx

Curtis
[email protected]

PM sent as well!

Hi! Nice break so far! I'm looking putting together a set of the diamond ann cards! Let me know what pulled....trading or buying. Best regards, David

Hey Jesse,I know I'm not the first one to ask but if you have any Diamond Anniversary parallels to spare,send me a pm and maybe we can try to work something out. I have a wantlist but it's constantly being updated and I do have 2011 Topps available if needed but don't have them listed on my page yet.

I know Pujols cards are out of the question since you collect him too,but if you get any Ike Davis Golds,Diamonds,Blacks etc. to lemme know on those as well.

Thanks,
Brett

OK, we are mostly finished busting the case.. Still have another 1/2 - 2/3 box to open but we probably opened all of our hits already. From what I remember:

David Wright cyan printing plate 1/1
Robinson Cano Leather nameplate, black #'d 99/99
Hanley Ramirez GU patch (solid red) / auto #'d 50
Marlon Byrd Auto
A GU Jersey card. Can't remember name.. side arm pitcher on the cubs I think.
Another bat card that I can't remember.

I don't think we pulled any sparkle variations, but we will be double checking tonight.

I don't believe we will be keeping any diamond parallels unless it's pujols or AZ Diamonbacks. We are trying to get enough rings on the website to redeem for the set.

We pulled 2 black bordered parallels /60.

I will start replying to each of your requests once we get everything sorted and figure out what we want to keep, sell, and trade.

Jesse

Everybody who is interested in cards from this case.... I am getting married on Sunday and family will be in town for 1 week, so the sorting is going to have to wait to allow me to get other things done.

I will get back to each of you when I have time. Thanks for your patience.

I am looking for 2011 Topps Black and Gold serial #d parallels. Let me know what you have, if any, and what you need in trade. I am also trading for any years 2001-2011 Topps Black/Copper/Red/Gold serial #d parallels, any quantities, any players! I do the sets and appreciate any help you can give, even if just one card!

Thanks for your time and PLMK

Curtis
[email protected]

We pulled 3 black parallels and a bunch of golds. I will send you the list once we get them into our spreadsheet.

thanks for checking. guess I will need it. Is it for trade? I do have this:2001 Donruss 1999 Retro Diamond Kings #2 Sammy Sosa $10.00

I am interested in doing this trade, but it will have to wait. If you can, please set the card aside for me.

Thanks,
Jesse