Half way through 2011 Topps case!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thedarkbrown; Looks like you already have a few nice Hits in your 2011 Topps. If you get any 2011 Topps Blacks /60 PLMK ,I have lots of Albert Pujols Inserts,GU ect to offer. I would also be interested in buying the Blacks /60. Hope you have more luck in the remaider of your boxes.
[email protected]

Pulled 3 blacks, 2 are pending. I will get back with you via PM.

Probably Carlos Marmol. If it is - or isn't - I would trade to get it!
Thanks, and you're killing on these boxes!
-Casey

Yes that's it Marmol! It's available. Looking for Pujols, Maris or Diamond Kings on my site.

Thanks,
Jesse

Folks, I am going to have to create a new thread in the appropriate forum. I am getting confused, haha. I will try to contact everybody who has replied.

i could use new york yankees base and inserts if you have a list of what you got

If you have card numbers or player names that would help out. I don't sort cards by team and I don't have the time to look through every card for a specific team.

Thanks,
Jesse

Be sure to look carefully for those sparkle variations. They are hard to spot at first glance. I think there are 60 players all together, and should fall one or two per case. Anyway, if you pulled any Heywards cards you would like to move PLMK.
Thanks......Joe

Last edited:
Be sure to look carefully for those sparkle variations. They are hard to spot at first glance. I think there are 60 players all together, and should fall one or two per case. Anyway, if you have any Heywards cards you would like to move PLMK.
Thanks......Joe

Thanks for the reminder.... One thing we haven't done yet is sort all of the base and look for sparkles. We didn't see any while opening packs, but could have easily missed one.

I think we do have some Heywards available but I will have to double check. I will get back with you.

Thanks!
Jesse

Here is a checklist of the sparkle SPs.

1 Ryan Braun

3 Jon Lester

5 Joey Votto

15 David Wright

20 Hanley Ramirez

23 Jaime Garcia

25 Carl Crawford

35 Shin-Soo Choo

40 Justin Upton

42 Mariano Rivera

44 Martin Prado

50 Alex Rodriguez

60 Andrew McCutchen

61 David Price

67 Vladimir Guerrero

70 Kyle Drabek

75 Jered Weaver

78 Mike Stanton

80 Desmond Jennings

100 Albert Pujols

102 CC Sabathia

108 Zack Greinke

110 Aroldis Chapman

120 Mat Latos

128 Manny Ramirez

140 Brett Anderson

150 Miguel Cabrera

165 Jeremy Hellickson

166 Josh Johnson

169 Chipper Jones

174 Roy Oswalt

177 Brian Matusz

195 Nick Markakis

200 Ichiro

208 Clay Buchholz

209 Carlos Santana

210 Brian Wilson

214 Chase Utley

216 Jose Bautista

218 Victor Martinez

236 Nelson Cruz

240 Andre Ethier

241 Wandy Rodriguez

247 Starlin Castro

250 Carlos Gonzalez

255 Torii Hunter

269 Stephen Drew

270 Ubaldo Jimenez

271 Adam Dunn

275 Clayton Kershaw

290 Ike Davis

293 Justin Morneau

294 Luke Scott

299 Chris Carpenter

300 Roy Halladay

307 Alex Rios

315 David Ortiz

320 Michael Young

322 Brent Morel

330 Derek Jeter

Good luck, hope you find some.:)

i also found this from your diamond kings wants to add to a trade/purchase:

1997 DONRUSS:
DIAMOND KINGS #/10,000
8 ivan rodriguez

looks like you are in bed now. will wait to hear from you tomorrow! thnx

So who has the best case price for 2011 Topps baseball jumbo packs? Looking to buy a case but not sure from who or which 2011 pack type to get.