The Bench has lost one of its best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HOF member Curtistre passed away a few days ago. I just received a note thru a mutual friend. For those of you who knew Curtis, he was a great trader and just a truly generous soul. He will be missed. RIP buddy.

I had traded with with Curtis many times over the past few years, on here and on sportscardfun.

He was a super nice guy, and I will definitely miss him. Very sad to hear, rest in peace, Curtis.

Tim

Very sad news. My heart goes out to his family and friends during this tough time. Rest in Peace Curtis.

From his website/trading page...maybe this will make him more familiar to some of you:

Hello traders. My name is Curtis T. Trevathan. I am 57 and live in McKenzie, Tennessee. I am disabled and have been for over 25 years. I am a set builder. I love to trade baseball cards and have approximately 600 complete sets beginning in the mid 70's to the present. I believe the best looking Topps set has to be the 2001 Topps 50th anniversary set.

I traded with him a few times and filled some 2001 Topps set needs for him...he was a nice guy...very sad to hear this :(

R.I.P.

:( Hey Curtis
May you rest in Peace. My prayers go out to your family. Truly was one of the best traders here on the Bench. Went out of his way to make trades alot of time in your favor.
Tom

Last edited:
I heard the news on another trading site (trading bases) a little while ago. I traded with him a few times myself. Could not ask for a better trade partner.

Dewayne

Rest in Peace Curtis. I dealt with him a few times. I knew him to be a good, honest guy. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.