Thread: ...

Last edited by kugelmanco; 03-18-2011 at 10:01 AM.

hope everything is OK
    good luck
    -Curtis K.
    need baseball '06 fleer tradition, few commons all inserts, gu & au

im also a unique memorbilia card collecter anything from gloves, on ball or on bat or on anything autos (from sweet spot or something),
    patches, shin guards (mostly find these in prime patches & absolute memorbilia)
    ft

http://baseballtracy67.weebly.com/

http://s826.photobucket.com/home/baseballtracy67

Hope for the best, we're all here for you if you need us!

Tim
    PLEASE DO NOT POST A THREAD OR REPLY IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON FOLLOWING UP ON IT. That's just rude.

I can usually swing by the post office whenever needed.
    Oh yeah, I'm a set builder. If it looks cool, I'm interested! I miss the old days of sets with no SP's, redemption cards, and wax wrappers!!

Wishing you the best, if you need something you've got alot of support from your friends on The Bench.

Take care,

Frank
    FYI to possible traders.....

Like many on this site I am VERY busy with work and family. I try to trade as much as time allows. I can usually handle a couple of trades at a time. However it may take a day or two to respond to PM's or posts in threads. It also may take a week for me to get my end of the trade in the mail.

Thanks! Frank

Hopefully, you'll be back soon! Good luck and Best wishes! David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Cory
    Brother sorry to hear that things arent going great. Lmk if you need anything and I DO MEAN ANYTHING.
    Randy Martin -2011 the Year of Peace ,Love and Soul!
    Chad Pennington 436/2969
    Baeball Hall of Famers #d to 2000 or less!
    72/292

OWNER OF BSL CINCINNATI REDS
    N.L. President

Last edited by kugelmanco; 03-18-2011 at 10:01 AM.

All the best!! Hang in there - see you on here real soon!!
    Phillies cards wanted - Chris Widger cards wanted (local hero)!

I will trade your team or set fillers. I prefer to trade; I will buy as a last resort (hey, they're "trading" cards !!!) Thanks!

PWEs are fine with me; for the most part, I back with cardboard and mark them as non-machinable. PLMK if this is a problem!!

http://fatrat069.wix.com/fatratz-phillies/

All the best!! Hang in there - see you on here real soon!!
    Phillies cards wanted - Chris Widger cards wanted (local hero)!

I will trade your team or set fillers. I prefer to trade; I will buy as a last resort (hey, they're "trading" cards !!!) Thanks!

PWEs are fine with me; for the most part, I back with cardboard and mark them as non-machinable. PLMK if this is a problem!!

http://fatrat069.wix.com/fatratz-phillies/

Manitowoc, Wisconsin-Home of The Roncalli Jets

Hang in there.

Cory-
    I echo Randy's sentiments. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Hey man, I feel your pain...................Chin up and keep battling, we're with you as a group....................

Mike

Just remember that the only things you can control in life is what you think and how you react. Regardless of any situation you go through know you have friends and family to help you through it. I do wish you the best in whatever you are going through and look forward to many future trades.
    Photobucket:
    Website

Trade intersts: Lou Gehrig, HOF Jerseys and autos, and want list items.

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.