Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to Fatboycards

Tribute to Fatboycards

Randy and Tom First meeting

Tom, Randy and Wife at PNC Ball Park for Reds and Pirates game... Pirates Won !

Randy and Wife at PNC

Tom in Bengal colors ( Randy' favorite team) holding Steeler Training camp sign
    Last edited by chieftazmisty; 03-22-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Makes it really hit home when you see faces that you can put with IDs. He will be missed. RIP and thanks for the pics Tom. It is a sad day indeed. And really, a sad month for the site with two greats passing away.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

This is Tom's Daughter and I had the pleasure of meeting Randy when he came to Pittsburgh. He was so much fun and I was really looking forward to seeing Him and his wife again this summer.

Thanks Randy for being such a great friend to my father..you will be missed !

Kym
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Great Pictures Tom. Thanks for sharing. Randy will be greatly missed around here.
    Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39
    Maddux Master Needlist - Need anything listed

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Awesome Tom, Randy had a big old smile. A great guy, he will be missed for sure. Thanks for those pictures. Pat
    Troy Polamalu and Bob, SandersAlways looking for ;Clemente, Stargell, Maz, and van Slyke. Looking for autos of old timers, Football looking for HOF and steelers. thanks a lot Pat

BSL Owner of the Colorado Rockies
    2007 and 2020 BSL Champions
    2009,2010,2018,2021 , 2023 NL West Division Champs 2024 Wild Card

RIP Randy, a great friend!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c260/pltcards/

Thank you for posting the pictures. He will be missed!!

Manitowoc, Wisconsin-Home of The Roncalli Jets

RIP Randy

Kym, thanks for the pictures (I thinik you posted them?)
    It really does hit home when you can put a face to the peoplee you talk to everyday.
    Autograph TTM collector

Tom,
    Thank you for sharing the photos.

Sincerely,
    Bob
    Last edited by YankeeBob63; 03-22-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    Bob Torba, Jr. - Bench HOF Member #8
    Facebook profile | Twitter: @bobtorba7

Thanks Tom for sharing your pictures of Randy and his wife with us! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is March 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Those are great!

thanks for showing the pictures. He will be greatly missed around here!
    U.S. NAVY VET I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Josh Hamilton - 180/2765 16 gu/ 11 autos
    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 40/42 =95% 1g/u 4 autos TRADE LIST
    http://55-33alldaycanseco.webs.com/
    Jose and Ozzie Canseco supercollector!

Chief, thanks for posting those pics. Randy was a beloved friend to so many here, and we will all miss him terribly.

Steph
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Tom, thanks for the pictures man. I know you guys always poked fun at each other and I'm very sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Kym, my heart goes out to you and your family. He was a great man and will be sorely missed by us all
    I collect any and all Yankees game used/autos as long as the player is in a Yankees uniform. I prefer home uniforms with a stripe, but any game used is fine. Also collect Mantle sets such as the 96'/97' Topps base set, HR History, etc. Check my site for my wants.

Dave Winfield

Go to steelbrigade's ebay items

Great pictures and thank you for posting them. Randy was one heck of a guy and always had fun picking on the Steeler/Bengal rivalry. Truely will be missed. Prayers out to his family.

Chris
    Looking for 2011and 2012 DAVE WINFIELD Cards or any newer cards, as well as newer Pirates and Steeler cards!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1109671...eat=directlink

BSL Owner of the Pittsburgh Pirates