Best Card you've ever pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My Best PC pull was a:
2000 Topps HD Autographs #HDA1 Derek Jeter

My Best pull within a week I pulled two of these:
2000 Upper Deck A Piece of History 3000 Club #RCLB R.Clemente Bat/350

I have many, but now one of my favorites just because I pulled it before I collected him starting in 2007.
001.jpg
Non Numbered SP 1/1

once I went to my local card shop for supplies. I saw they had 1 pack of tops left on the shelf and I said ... Ok i will finish it for ya... Pulled this!
MAYSWILLIE.jpg

I think this is all relative. If you buy/bought expensive product(which I've never done in my life), you are bound to have greater chances at great pulls.

Now, I just try to buy more economical stuff with set building in mind, each year. Basically, whatever sets I think look best, that don't cost outrageous prices for baseball cards(mind you I started when cards were 25 cents a pack).

With this in mind, in catching up on my collection which I neglected for years, I decided on UD for 2005. Just started opening and got my best find ever, I'd say. A 1/1 Torii Hunter printing plate. Not up to par with what you guys are posting, but heck, I didn't pay much for the box:)

Sure reckon I paid for the box there!:)

My wife bought me a 2015 Topps Signature Archive for the holidays.........Most of the hits I saw were Howard Johnson, Raul Mondesi, or Paul O'Neill........This one is #1/2

15aaron

I know this is old, but you have to look back on that and smile if you were the seller. For every couple dozen stories of selling a gem too early or not selling a hot card soon enough or at all that ultimately went ice cold, there is one of thes stories to restore the balance. Never even heard of the guy on the super, so I suspect that was a HOF worthy sale there.

I pulled and sold these for over $2,000 and $600 respectively.

200875.jpg
200876.jpg
09BCDPHOBGOODSUPERAU.jpg

This could be a two pronged answer:
1 - best card
2 - most valuable card

although, my answer to both might be the same -- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC or an 08/09 Topps Basketball Steph Curry RC.

This could be a two pronged answer:
1 - best card
2 - most valuable card

although, my answer to both might be the same -- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC or an 08/09 Topps Basketball Steph Curry RC.

True, did you get it in 2011? or 08/09? I kinda lucked out on my Trout because I didn't buy much product in 2011 and then probably 3 years ago I was going through a box and found it! at that time it was a 100.00 card. Last time I checked in Beckett it was up to 500.