Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two HUGE IP Days

most outstanding, andrew!!

wow Andrew, you must have a whole roomful of autos. what a great few days. congrats

Awesome day Andrew.Great pickups.Congratulations.

Thanks everyone!!

SLNoble13 - McCants was okay...signed 5 for me and said he hadn't ever seen any of the cards I was getting signed so thats always cool That UD card actually isn't mine, but I will let ya know which are available and we will work a deal for the Miller I get off work at 10 tonight and will shoot ya a msg.

Thumbs up

Congrats
    Nice pick ups
    Job well done
    Chief
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Congrats!!!!
    Very cool success
    Nice photos.

Disappointed with that Mokeski, you've got to find something from his Milwaukee days when his fro was in all its glory and splendor
    BENSON'S BULLPEN - My TTM Autograph Collection

Haha Tim..the card I got signed for Darrell was from the Bucks but I don't think he had the fro. All the players from Rio Grande were laughing at his pic on that card though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1982 View Post
    Thanks everyone!!

SLNoble13 - McCants was okay...signed 5 for me and said he hadn't ever seen any of the cards I was getting signed so thats always cool That UD card actually isn't mine, but I will let ya know which are available and we will work a deal for the Miller I get off work at 10 tonight and will shoot ya a msg.

Sounds good. If I don't respond tonight I will first thing in the morning. My wife is coming in from out of town tonight so I will be waiting and hanging with her.
    89' Topps %92.80 (735/792)
    90' Upper Deck %38.51 (305/792)
    09' Topps Baseball (352/660)
    08' Tri-Star Projections (241/403)

J.J. Redick Total cards 149(GU = 58 Auto = 19)

I totally forgot about this last night...will do it first thing tonight when I get off at 10