Two HUGE IP Days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I had my second private signing with Spud Webb on Sunday afternoon at the Texas Legends game and it went very well. We sat down during halftime and he signed everything I had for him...don't think anyone from The Bench was involved this time around, but we will do another next season. I did an awesome job graphing both the Legends & Rio Grand team as well.

Today I went to Stars practice with Darrell (thehalk) and we had an awesome day there as well, was at the Stars Center for 5 hrs graphing before, during & after practice...

Here is the haul...

hpqscan0014.jpg

hpqscan0013-5.jpg

hpqscan0015-5.jpg

hpqscan0017-5.jpg

hpqscan0001-63.jpg

hpqscan0002-7.jpg

hpqscan0003-38.jpg

hpqscan0004-5.jpg

hpqscan0010-7.jpg

hpqscan0008-3.jpg

hpqscan0007-1.jpg

hpqscan0011-2.jpg

hpqscan0012.jpg

hpqscan0005-4.jpg

hpqscan0006-2.jpg

Not pictured:

Jamie Benn - signed puck
Krys Barch - signed puck
Jason Williams - signed puck
Brad Lukowich - signed puck
Brad Richards - signed 16x20
Spud Webb - signed 16x20

I also picked this one up on eBay for the PC :)
hpqscan0018-3.jpg

wow...I wish i could have this kind of a day every once in a while...I haven't had any successes in a while so I haven't sent many out

nice work, congrats...i figure you will find a spare room in Spud's house pretty soon! :) great weekend...

Andrew, nice pick ups! I would love to have been there with you!

By the way, how was McCants? I have heard horror stories from people with him.

Was curious, is the 91-92 Upper Deck Spud card for trade for the Reggie Miller Ihave waiting for you? :)

Spencer

Thanks everyone!!

SLNoble13 - McCants was okay...signed 5 for me and said he hadn't ever seen any of the cards I was getting signed so thats always cool :) That UD card actually isn't mine, but I will let ya know which are available and we will work a deal for the Miller :) I get off work at 10 tonight and will shoot ya a msg.