Just found a BIG BOX of autos!what do you need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need the Minnesota Twins!

Elbert

I collect the Minnesota Twins and have an insane goal of getting one auto of each player that ever has played for the Twins. I don't care what it is, certified, in person, through the mail, whatever. I would take any Twins I don't have already. Any chance you would have a list of Twins you have? Or just put a pile together and give me the names of the players you have?

What are you looking for in trade or sale? PLMK and thanks!

Hey guys,
I have been doing a massive reorg of my almost 40 year old collection and came across a huge box of certified and ip/ttm autos approx, 4,000-5,000 autos. are there any particular player(s) your looking for or a hard to find player that you have been looking for. let me know as i just might have it.

EDIT: Please list what players or teams you like, not sets. as you can imagine with 4,000-5,000 autographs, it would be hard to go through each and every single card and tell you what years and brands i have. i have my autos filed away by teams, so please let me know what teams or players your looking for.
thanks,
elbert