Purely by chance and convenience, Amanda Beard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I was taking my boys to our favorite card shop today and happened to hear on the radio station that Amada Beard would be appearing at the grand opening of a Dick's Sporting Goods in Renton, WA. I asked the boys if they were interested in going, but neither were. Well, it just happened to be about 5 minutes away from the card shop and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. We had about an hour to visit the shop and get to the store for a 1:30 signing. The parking lot was crazy, but once inside, the line for autographs was maybe 10 people. It took all of 5 minutes to get 3 personalized signatures on roughly 8x10 photos (she did misspell my name, but that has been an issue forever with my name) and a photo with her. I could not talk the boys into posing with her, but I did.

I am not a fan per se of the "other" sports besides the big 4, but it's hard to pass up a free autograph that required minimal effort to get!

It looks like she was pushing a product too, because we got some free suntan lotion, which is the same brand as the logo on the photo.
P4090063.jpg
PICT0001.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the pick ups.

Amanda is one of the spokespersons for Mission skincare products. The products are good, as I use the anti-friction cream for biking. I have met her before at an expo.

Congrats again.