WTTF: BASEBALL IP/TTM Autos on INDEX CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the following Giants IC autos: Randy Bockus, Jeff Brantley,Mark Dewey, Tony Perezchica, Jim McNamara, Russ Swan, Eric Gunderson, Greg Litton and John Burkett. I have Athletics IC autos: Ron Witmeyer and Vince Horsman. I don't know the BV for them. PLMK if you are interested in these. Thanks...

I have the following Giants IC autos: Randy Bockus, Jeff Brantley,Mark Dewey, Tony Perezchica, Jim McNamara, Russ Swan, Eric Gunderson, Greg Litton and John Burkett. I have Athletics IC autos: Ron Witmeyer and Vince Horsman. I don't know the BV for them. PLMK if you are interested in these. Thanks...

I am most interested in the Brantley, but would be interested in all of them depending on what you want in return. Check out my list and let me know what you'd want in return for them. Thanks!

Scobes

I am interested in the '10 SPX Eugenio Velez ($8) and '10 Donruss Elite Jonathan Galvez ($8). PLMK if this is a fair exchange. Thanks...

I am interested in the '10 SPX Eugenio Velez ($8) and '10 Donruss Elite Jonathan Galvez ($8). PLMK if this is a fair exchange. Thanks...

As long as the ICs are all one-color and the sigs are on the blank part (i.e. not over a picture or logo), I can swap those 2 for the 11 ICs. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

I could do these for the Juneau:
Rineer, Jeff Index Card "#43 '79 O's" (TTM Autograph)
Van Gorder, Dave Index Card (TTM Autograph)
Vineyard, Dave Index Card (TTM Autograph)

I could do these for the Juneau:
Rineer, Jeff Index Card "#43 '79 O's" (TTM Autograph)
Van Gorder, Dave Index Card (TTM Autograph)
Vineyard, Dave Index Card (TTM Autograph)

If you can also add in this one:

Gaines, Joe Index Card (TTM Autograph)

I'd do those 4 for the Juneau. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online