Graded For Sale, Upton, Hanley, Mcgwire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball jack

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
ALL ARE NOW SOLD

I am looking to move these graded cards for paypal. I would cover shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

2003 BOWMAN CHROME # 334 HANLEY RAMIREZ PSA 9 AUTO

A Hanley Ramirez BGS 9 just sold on ebay for $132 delivered, so I'd be looking for $115 delivered with DC on my PSA 9.

2006 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECTS # BC223 JUSTIN UPTON AUTO BGS 9.5

The last two Upton 9.5's on ebay sold for $140, and $124 delivered, so at first, I'd was asking $115 delivered with DC. However, I have now pulled the card, and the BGS Holder has scratches and probably needs to go back to BGS for a new holder. Now asking $100

1985 TOPPS TIFFANY # 401 MARK MCGWIRE PSA 9

I saw no recent ebay data on PSA 9 McGwire Tiffany 1985's although one is currently running with 4 days left. I did see a PSA 8 go for $70 delivered, and an ungraded one go for $73 delivered. Based on that, I'd be offering this PSA 9 at $110 delivered with DC.

The cards have been stored in PSA boxes with graded cards sleeves, and any sales I make, I fully guarantee satisfaction or your $ back.

I've done some buying and selling here, and my ebay ID is jack 43 (100% feedback).

Send me your email address if you want to see the scans. I can't seem to figure out how to post the scans here.

MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

MY WWW IS http://www.jacksbaseballcardtrading.blogspot.com/

Thanks;
Jack

Last edited: