Dodger Player AUTOGRAPH Wantlist (1950-Present)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I may still have a Blake Hawksworth auto from 2004 Bowman Chrome or Sterling...Cardinals uniform though. I can check through my trade boxes and LYK.

Cards uni is fine to get him off the list. I can always upgrade later. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it. Is it certified or TTM/IP?

Would be a pack-certified auto if I have it. I've definitely owned both his 2004 Bowman Sterling refractor auto #/199 and 2004 Topps Chrome RC auto. Both are on-card. The big question, of course, is whether I still have either...I may have traded/sold them both to set builders.

Sorry, both Hawksworth autos that I had were traded. I'll remain subscribed to this thread, in case I can be of any further assistance.

I do, but never got around to updating the list from the 40s and back. I have a fair number of them on 3x5s that I have been picking up from good sellers, where they mention Brooklyn, but I don't have them in my memory bank for now.

That extended Dodgers wantlist is on my things to do in the near future though.