2010 and 2011 Topps All-Star Trophy cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YankeeBob63

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Can someone provide me with the Topps card numbers (regular issue) of the following all-star rookies (trophy on the cards)?

2011 Player
1B Gaby Sanchez (FLA)
2B Neil Walker (PIT)
3B Danny Valencia (MIN)
SS Starlin Castro (CHC)
OF Austin Jackson (DET)
OF Mike Stanton (FLA)
OF Jason Heyward (ATL)
C Buster Posey (SFG)
RHP Stephen Strasburg (WAS)
LHP Jaime Garcia (STL)
RP Neftali Feliz (TEX)

2010 Player
1B Travis Ishikawa (SFG)
2B Chris Getz (CWS)
3B Gordon Beckham (CWS)
SS Elvis Andrus (TEX)
OF Chris Coghlan (FLA)
OF Andrew McCutchen (PIT)
OF Nolan Reimold (BAL)
C Omir Santos (NYM)
RHP Tommy Hanson (ATL)
LHP J. A. Happ (PHL)

Thanks in advance!
:)

2011 Player
1B Gaby Sanchez (FLA) #59
2B Neil Walker (PIT) #24
3B Danny Valencia (MIN) #387
SS Starlin Castro (CHC) #655
OF Austin Jackson (DET) #394
OF Mike Stanton (FLA) #135
OF Jason Heyward (ATL) #635
C Buster Posey (SFG) #198
RHP Stephen Strasburg (WAS) #183
LHP Jaime Garcia (STL) #643
RP Neftali Feliz (TEX) #600

2010 Player
1B Travis Ishikawa (SFG) #493 (does not have the cup on it)
2B Chris Getz (CWS) #508 (does not have the cup on it)
3B Gordon Beckham (CWS) #115
SS Elvis Andrus (TEX) #310
OF Chris Coghlan (FLA) #205
OF Andrew McCutchen (PIT) #110
OF Nolan Reimold (BAL) #653 (does not have the cup on it)
C Omir Santos (NYM) #450 (does not have the cup on it)
RHP Tommy Hanson (ATL) #20 (does not have the cup on it)
LHP J. A. Happ (PHL) #89

Michael

Michael,
Thank you! I was able to track down a few of the numbers by viewing cards on eBay and google searches. I tried Beckett, but find their website frustrating to navigate.

Why so many cards w/o the trophy cup? That's terrible! Shame on Topps!

Thanks again and have a great 4th of July!
Bob

Bob,

Topps added the cup to the SP cards they also issued (series 3 /update, I believe) of several of those players. I think it is crap myself, as those SPs were selling for $10-25 when I last looked for any of them! The only one I have not seen with a cup from 2010 is Hanson.

I'm still working on the autographed version of this theme set. It's getting harder and harder to find the new players because of the Heritage and other less glossy sets people prefer to get signed, plus many are superstar/hot prospects at the moment (Strasburg for example).

I have hit a major roadblock on the remaining cards. They just aren't out there for sale at all! At least I am not finding them...

Bob,

Topps added the cup to the SP cards they also issued (series 3 /update, I believe) of several of those players. I think it is crap myself, as those SPs were selling for $10-25 when I last looked for any of them! The only one I have not seen with a cup from 2010 is Hanson.

I'm still working on the autographed version of this theme set. It's getting harder and harder to find the new players because of the Heritage and other less glossy sets people prefer to get signed, plus many are superstar/hot prospects at the moment (Strasburg for example).

I have hit a major roadblock on the remaining cards. They just aren't out there for sale at all! At least I am not finding them...

Curt,
Thanks for the information,...much appreciated. I am totally out of the loop since I haven't purchased a single sports card in 3 years.

Any idea of the card numbers of those cup cards in series 3 / update set? Sounds like Topps simply added an SP cup version of the card in that series to increase overall sales of that product.

***EDIT: I just searched eBay and see the SP cup card version is the same number as the regular base set card. Omir Santos is going for $20? Yeah, I think I'll pass... :(

The autographed version of these cup cards must be incredibly difficult to acquire. If I come across any I will be sure to notify you.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have signed cards for most already in 2010, but not any of the SPs. I can't imagine many people will get an SP signed, kinda like why you see so many Swell, Pacific, Renata Galasso, TCMA and other collector issue type cards signed instead of sweet vintage cards. Not worth the risk of loss, so maybe the best cards are those done at signings/IP. I still slightly regret not sending a 49 Bowman to Duke Snider, as he was a good signer. I would have regretted it more though had I done so and it not came back! I did send Bobby Doerr a 1941 Play Ball though and it came back in a week or so with a sweet signature.

If I had the SP cards already, I would try to get them signed, but I can't even land any of the cards for cheap, so I will have to settle for the non-cup versions for now.

Bob,

Of the five 2010 cards that I stated didn't have the cup on them, Beckett verifies that SP cup cards exist for all but Hanson.

I apologize for the misinformation. I was getting the card numbers by going through my 2010 set and I don't have any of those shortprints.

Michael

Bob,

Of the five 2010 cards that I stated didn't have the cup on them, Beckett verifies that SP cup cards exist for all but Hanson.

I apologize for the misinformation. I was getting the card numbers by going through my 2010 set and I don't have any of those shortprints.

Michael

Michael,

Not a problem and no apology needed. You helped me out tremendously by listing the card numbers. It's nearly impossible to keep track of all the variations, SP's, etc. in modern sports cards. It's one reason why I removed myself from the hobby after 30+ years of collecting.

Thanks again!
Bob

Bob,

That is why collecting the older stuff keeps you collecting or sticking with an easy theme like the trophy cards! I have soured heavily on newer items, but will occasionally see something that catches my eye.

I am currently working on getting signatures (preferably on cards and certified when possible) of all Dodger players from the 1950s to present. It keeps me looking...and it combines a little new (like the current roster changes) with trying to track down the last remaining few Brooklyn Dodgers at a reasonable rate.