2011 A & G Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r_rich_r

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a crad (PP2 Mike Gellner) where the info on the back is in code. What benefit would I get by solving this code, if any?

The auto set the winner got was all 1/1 versions with a special frame, as well as the card in the next years set like David said. Pretty cool prize. But if you are just starting now, you will be fighting an uphill battle. There are folk who started working on the code on release day.

If you want to start, there is a thread on FCB about it where a member is posting collected information for reference purpose. (I was gonna post you a direct link, but I think that's against Bench rules)

The auto set the winner got was all 1/1 versions with a special frame, as well as the card in the next years set like David said. Pretty cool prize. But if you are just starting now, you will be fighting an uphill battle. There are folk who started working on the code on release day.

If you want to start, there is a thread on FCB about it where a member is posting collected information for reference purpose. (I was gonna post you a direct link, but I think that's against Bench rules)

Pretty sure that's not against the rules. Post it up !