Dallas Stars 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I might be interested in a Alex Goligoski spot. Posting so I can get subscription to the thread :)

cdahlk - I just got internet in my apartment yesterday, so i will start looking today and get a few cards sent out to ya.

reds - No problem, I still have plenty of room for Goligoski so let me know what you wanna send for him.

Last edited:
redsfan - I mailed your two Goligoski cards out this afternoon. Thanks a lot, let me know when they arrive.

Anyone else want to get in on anything? Puck requests would be awesome if anyone is interested.

Here is a pic of the Morrow I got on Saturday:
photo-2-2.jpg

Last edited:
The first practice I will be attending is Sept 23...this is when I hope to get Stu Barnes too for people that have sent me cards for him.

I know you will do well! The Canes have a fan fest event on Sunday and the nstart their practices the week after.

Lol yeah, you are doing the Canes for me and another member is doing Ducks :) I am having trouble finding a lot of cards for both teams, which is why I haven't got to send yet :(

I can take more items if anyone else is interested. I knocked almost everything out last wek.

The Stars acquired Eric Nystom from the Minnesota Wild yesterday...need items for him...don't have anything yet at all.

Last edited: