Dallas Stars 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Next practice I will be attending is Wed. November 16th - if you're sending any items for 50/50, please have them here by the 12th so I can get everything ready to get signed.

Update..I sent the 8x10's out Thursday or Friday..The PO worker said he they will be there by the 15th...So just in time for you to bring them to the practice

Stars practice was cancelled on Wednesday when I was planning on going, but I have Nov 30th on my calendar to go that morning so if you have items in, I will try to get them done at that practice.

Went to Stars practice yesterday and got some 50/50's done, but haven't got them all knocked out yet. Will try to finish at the next practice in early Dec.

No longer taking items for this season. I will resume when next season picks up. I don't know how the guys will be for practices if we make the post season...hope we make it!!! GO STARS!!!!