Dallas Stars 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
**NO LONGER TAKING ITEMS THIS SEASON**

I know we have a little while until hockey season rolls around, but I am already starting to get stuff together to take to Dallas Stars practices this season and wanted to see if anyone wanted to get in on 50/50 deals for any of these players. I am taking cards/photos, but if you have any other items we can try to work a deal too I am currently taking items for these players (in any uniform):

Jamie Benn
Jake Dowell
Radek Dvorak
Loui Eriksson
Steve Ott
Toby Petersen
Michael Ryder (2011 Stanley Cup Champ)
Mike Ribeiro
Tom Wandell
Trevor Daley
Mark Fistric
Alex Goligoski
Adam Pardy
Sheldon Souray
Richard Bachman
Ryan Garbutt
Jordie Benn
Stephane Robidas
Stu Barnes (former player)
Daryl Reaugh (former player)
Brent Severyn (former player)

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited:
Andrew I am going to try and find some cards and let you know what I come up with.

You are a number #1 trader in my book! Plus a great friend!

I will be posting soon. I just got approved for an apartment in the Dallas area and am waiting to get moved in a week or so before I post anything so they don't come to my current address....I will be about 20 minutes away from where the Stars practice :) I will get all deals posted asap once I get moved up to Lewisville and cards will be scanned and posted as they get done.

Update: I got approved for my apartment finally today!! I have updated the trade manager with my new address and will be posting the 50/50 deals everyone has requested so far! :) Thanks for being patient while I get my housing situation worked out.

The Dallas Stars are having a signing event before the season at one of the malls in the Dallas area. Every player should be in attendance so I will post what I get then, and also once practices start! :)

could prob do one. like to get morrow on a team canada picture. i do the ducks. usally get anyone. i have almost everyone i need.
do u have a morrow canada picture on file?

Hey found about 12 cards of players listed the only thing is no doubles of players so a 50/50 may not work out at the moment. I can try to get to a card shop soon and pick up a lot, or I can trade for current Sharks if that works with you. I will be graphing them this year.

Funny, I just sent you a PM :) Post here what you have and I will get it set up in the trade manager.
Also, if you could get me Cheechoo this year that would be awesome!!!

Yeah, I have responded...I don't know if they haven't gone through because I am using my phone or what...but, the CIC's and cards are fine....send whatever you have and what I can't get done I will send back to you.

Yeah, I have responded...I don't know if they haven't gone through because I am using my phone or what...but, the CIC's and cards are fine....send whatever you have and what I can't get done I will send back to you.

Andrew -

Sounds good. I'll finish up the CICs and post it up when I can. Thanks!

Scobes

Sounds good Scobes, just let me know!

majdic2136 - I received your cards yesterday...I will try to get them signed at the Ice Breaker event on Sept. 10th, but not sure if Barnes will be there or not. If he isn't, I will get him at the first practice I attend and send both back to you. I will keep you posted. Thanks for participating!

cdahlk2001 - I will get that Morrow photo printed and done for you in silver paint pen...should come out nice with the black background.

Anyone else?

Andrew, I still have all of those cards I put together. Have seperated them and put them in different team baggies. Let me know when you want me to send them to you.

Thanks