Many Hockey Cards For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sounds good Kirby!

I knew you lived in MN, of course, but I didn't know you lived so close. I go garage saling there almost every week. Have you ever been to Dugout Sports Cards? They sure have a collection in that place.

Anyway, Plmk what you find. I like the Nats as well, especially Strasburg and Harper. :)

Curtis

Hey Curtis. I am interested in these:

87-88 Topps #169 Ron Hextall RC (offcenter)
90-91 Score #439 Martin Brodeur RC

I have to double check, but I think I have these if you need them:

Miguel Sano 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects
Miguel Sano 2010 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor
Matt Maloney 2005 Bowman Sterling RC

LMK if you need any/all of these, and I'll double check them tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Curtis. I am interested in these:

87-88 Topps #169 Ron Hextall RC (offcenter)
90-91 Score #439 Martin Brodeur RC

I have to double check, but I think I have these if you need them:

Miguel Sano 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects
Miguel Sano 2010 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor
Matt Maloney 2005 Bowman Sterling RC

LMK if you need any/all of these, and I'll double check them tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad, the Brodeur is pending. I noticed the Hextall has soft corners, one dinged corner, and minor edge wear in one spot. I'm not sure how I missed that but the offcentering is not bad. Plmk if you'd still be interested. I can trade less since it is not perfect.

Curtis

I'd still take it at a discounted trade value. PLMK if Kirby does not come up with anything for the Brodeur.

I'll check on the cards I listed and lyk tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brad

Ok Brad, I'll let you know. Here is a picture of the Hextall.

HextallRC.jpg

Curtis

Sounds good Kirby!

I knew you lived in MN, of course, but I didn't know you lived so close. I go garage saling there almost every week. Have you ever been to Dugout Sports Cards? They sure have a collection in that place.

Anyway, Plmk what you find. I like the Nats as well, especially Strasburg and Harper. :)

Curtis

Curtis, I used to go to The Dugout all the time when I was younger while they were in their old location here in St. Cloud. They have since moved to Sartell. I have only been there once, but it is a great new location. Their owner, Kevin, was a very likable guy and great to talk to. I had a good chat with him about the hobby when I was in their last June or July. Sadly, he passed away in August, shortly after being diagnosed with cancer. I believe his son took over the business, but I have not been in there since.

Kirby

Curtis, here's what I came up with:

Ryan Doumit- 02 Topps Traded RC, 02 Topps Chrome Traded RC

Danny Valencia- 10 Topps Update RC

Jered Weaver- 05 Topps Chrome Update RC

Josh Willingham- 03 Topps Total RC, 03 Upper Deck RC

Michael Beasley- 08-09 Topps RC, 08-09 Topps Foil RC, 08-09 Topps Murad RC

Luke Ridnour- 03-04 Topps RC, 03-04 Topps Collection RC

Ricky Rubio- 09-10 Greats of the Game RC, 09-10 UD Draft Edition Rubio/Curry/Flynn Draft Class

Jay Cutler- 06 Topps RC, 06 Topps DP&P RC, 06 Topps Heritage RC

Toby Gerhart- 10 Topps Chrome RC

Percy Harvin- 09 Bowman Chrome RC

Brian Urlacher- 00 Topps RC

Joe Webb- 10 Gridiron Gear RC, 10 Sweet Spot RC, 10 Topps Chrome RC

Kirby

Looking for NY Rangers base cards of players on the current roster.
I don't reallt care what year as long as they are on the current
roster and in a Rangers uniform. Can you help me?

Ok Brad, I'll let you know. Here is a picture of the Hextall.

HextallRC.jpg

Curtis

Not mint, but it will work, depending on the value you want for it. I didn't find the Maloney I thought I had, but I did find a 2002 Upper Deck Ovation Jamey Carroll RC #/2002, and a 2010 Bowman Platinum Miguel Sano. LMK if you need them.

I also found this that I could use:
BILLY SIMS
1981 Topps RC #100

And I see you have some 1979 and 1980 Topps baseball. Happen to have any rc's from those sets?

Thanks,
Brad

Curtis, here's what I came up with:

Danny Valencia- 10 Topps Update RC

Jered Weaver- 05 Topps Chrome Update RC

Michael Beasley- 08-09 Topps RC, 08-09 Topps Foil RC, 08-09 Topps Murad RC

Luke Ridnour- 03-04 Topps RC, 03-04 Topps Collection RC

Ricky Rubio- 09-10 Greats of the Game RC, 09-10 UD Draft Edition Rubio/Curry/Flynn Draft Class

Jay Cutler- 06 Topps RC, 06 Topps DP&P RC, 06 Topps Heritage RC

Toby Gerhart- 10 Topps Chrome RC

Percy Harvin- 09 Bowman Chrome RC

Brian Urlacher- 00 Topps RC

Joe Webb- 10 Gridiron Gear RC, 10 Sweet Spot RC, 10 Topps Chrome RC

Kirby

Yeah, I was in the new place for the first time two weeks ago and they told me that Kevin had passed away. I never really got a chance to talk with him but they told me he was a great guy. Hopefully they can continue the business as he would like.

As far as our trade goes, Plmk if these work for the Brodeur.

Ricky Rubio- 09-10 Greats of the Game RC

Curtis

Looking for NY Rangers base cards of players on the current roster.
I don't reallt care what year as long as they are on the current
roster and in a Rangers uniform. Can you help me?

Sorry, I think we traded before. I only found this one.

06-07 SP Authentic #38 Henrik Lundqvist

Curtis

Not mint, but it will work, depending on the value you want for it. I didn't find the Maloney I thought I had, but I did find a 2002 Upper Deck Ovation Jamey Carroll RC #/2002, and a 2010 Bowman Platinum Miguel Sano. LMK if you need them.

I also found this that I could use:
BILLY SIMS
1981 Topps RC #100

And I see you have some 1979 and 1980 Topps baseball. Happen to have any rc's from those sets?

Thanks,
Brad

How does $6 BV sound on the Hextall. I guess I was conditionally challenged when I listed these because I notice the Sims is not mint either. It has soft corners, and corner and edge wear to the bottom edge. I guess if you want it, I can trade it at $1. Basically, I can use anything you listed. Can never have enough Sanos and do need the Carroll as well, but lmk your feelings and hopefully we can work something out.

Curtis

How does $6 BV sound on the Hextall. I guess I was conditionally challenged when I listed these because I notice the Sims is not mint either. It has soft corners, and corner and edge wear to the bottom edge. I guess if you want it, I can trade it at $1. Basically, I can use anything you listed. Can never have enough Sanos and do need the Carroll as well, but lmk your feelings and hopefully we can work something out.

Curtis

Do you happen to have any of these 1979 or 1980 Topps baseball Rc's?

1979 Topps Willie Wilson
1979 Topps Pedro Guerrero
1979 Topps Lonnie Smith/Jim Morrison/Jim Wright
1979 Danny Darwin/Billy Sample/Pat Putnam
1979 Bruce Bochy/Mike Fischlin/Don Pisker
1979 Carney Lansford
1979 Kevin Bass/Ed Yost/Eddie Romero
1980 Topps Derek Bryant RC (Rookie Card)/Brian Kingman RC (Rookie Card)/Mike Morgan RC
1980 Renie Martin RC (Rookie Card)/Bill Paschall RC (Rookie Card)/Dan Quisenberry

Thanks,
Brad

Brad, the only one I found was this and it has those soft/fuzzy corners again.

1980 Topps Derek Bryant RC (Rookie Card)/Brian Kingman RC (Rookie Card)/Mike Morgan RC

Plmk.
Curtis

I hardly ever do PWEs anymore so I'll probably send in a padded envelope. If you don't mind, I'd prefer padded envelope. Thanks!

Curtis