Many Hockey Cards For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

posted now.

You may want to pm a MOD. When I click on the trade link at the bottom of your threads, the TM shows your username as baberuth, not baberuth#3. I didn't notice the first time, but it lists baberuth as an unauthorized user.

Brad

I'll notify a Mod. It happened once before... I think it's just a glitch but it can be a problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I was in the new place for the first time two weeks ago and they told me that Kevin had passed away. I never really got a chance to talk with him but they told me he was a great guy. Hopefully they can continue the business as he would like.

As far as our trade goes, Plmk if these work for the Brodeur.

Ryan Doumit- 02 Topps Traded RC, 02 Topps Chrome Traded RC
Josh Willingham- 03 Topps Total RC, 03 Upper Deck RC
Ricky Rubio- 09-10 Greats of the Game RC

Curtis

Curtis, that will work. Thanks for another deal!

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/trademanager.php?do=detail&tradeid=226327

Kirby

Thanks again Kirby! By the way, do you have a Lindsay Whalen SI For Kids card yet? I have one that is torn on the side that I can send if you don't have it and want one until you get a replacement.

Curtis

06-07 Flair Showcase #1 Jean-Sebastien Giguere What are you asking for this one? there are quite a few there i want but this is the one i want the most other than these 06-07 SP Authentic #1 Alexander Ovechkin x2

Hi Curtis

I'm still waiting for your Bathgate 06-07 Parkhurst to come in then I will send the last 3 Parkhurst cards you need to finish your set.

I saw this post and I am interested in these below:

68-69 Topps #128 Dave Keon (EX+; light corner wear)
68-69 Topps #40 Eddie Joyal (EX; OC, light corner wear, stain on back)
85-86 Topps #155 Jari Kurri x2
88-89 Topps #21 Scott Mellanby RC

I'm heading off on vacation, will check your Wl and see if I have anything you need. Thanks Rob

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors