Looking for Historical Events/Places/People Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have these to trade:
09 Topps Heritage #136 Lincoln/Obama
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C16 Hiram Rhodes Revels (1474/1776)
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C50 Elisha Otis (6/76)
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C54 Navajo Code Talkers (1470/1776)
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #6 John Quincy Adams
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #48 Alan Bean
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #57 Barbara Morgan
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #99 Hope Solo
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #102 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Also have an Orson Welles Patch card.

Curtis:
Out of the 18 cards I have, 4 of them have are silver instead of the regular copper (or gold). If you want them/need them plmk.

Luis

Silver is the regular color I believe. I would need any that aren't silver.
Curtis

Have these to trade:
09 Topps Heritage #136 Lincoln/Obama
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C16 Hiram Rhodes Revels (1474/1776)
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C50 Elisha Otis (6/76)
09 Topps Heritage Chrome #C54 Navajo Code Talkers (1470/1776)
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #6 John Quincy Adams
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #48 Alan Bean
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #57 Barbara Morgan
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #99 Hope Solo
12 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends #102 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Also have an Orson Welles Patch card.

Sorry, don't need any of those. Thanks.
Curtis

Silver is the regular color I believe. I would need any that aren't silver.
Curtis

Curtis:
First, I'm sorry I keep bugging you with these cards. I have no use for them and I rather trade them to someone who can use them. The regular cards from this set are of a color that is very similar to silver,........but they are more of a copper color. You can only tell them apart by looking at them side by side. Having said that, I checked Beckett and silver is the parallel color. In any case, plmk if you care to trade for either the silver or the "copper" ones I have.

Luis

Curtis:
First, I'm sorry I keep bugging you with these cards. I have no use for them and I rather trade them to someone who can use them. The regular cards from this set are of a color that is very similar to silver,........but they are more of a copper color. You can only tell them apart by looking at them side by side. Having said that, I checked Beckett and silver is the parallel color. In any case, plmk if you care to trade for either the silver or the "copper" ones I have.

Luis

No problem, you're right, I didn't know there were silver parallels but I'd love to trade for them. What silvers do you have and what are you looking for? Plmk.
Curtis

No problem, you're right, I didn't know there were silver parallels but I'd love to trade for them. What silvers do you have and what are you looking for? Plmk.
Curtis

Curtis:

These are the 4 Silver I have

2008 UD A Piece of History "Historical Moments" Silver

#160 Panama Canal
#164 Geneva Summit
#174 NATO Created
#178 Paul Revere

I think those have a BV of $0.75 each. If OK, I'll take this one from your trade list

2011 Donruss Elite Legends of Fall #10 Jay Cutler 583/999

PLMK if that works for you. Thanks,

Luis

Curtis:

These are the 4 Silver I have

2008 UD A Piece of History "Historical Moments" Silver

#160 Panama Canal
#164 Geneva Summit
#174 NATO Created
#178 Paul Revere

I think those have a BV of $0.75 each. If OK, I'll take this one from your trade list

2011 Donruss Elite Legends of Fall #10 Jay Cutler 583/999

PLMK if that works for you. Thanks,

Luis

Luis, I realize now that some of the cards in my set that I thought were regular are actually silver. Do you happen to have the regular versions of #154, 159, 161, 180, 183, 192, or 194? If not, the above trade works for me. Plmk.
Curtis

Luis, I realize now that some of the cards in my set that I thought were regular are actually silver. Do you happen to have the regular versions of #154, 159, 161, 180, 183, 192, or 194? If not, the above trade works for me. Plmk.
Curtis

Curtis:
From that short list of the "regular" set I have these three:

#180 Hindenburg
#183 1st World's Fair
#192 Liberty Bell

I'll send all 7 cards for the Cutler. If you have the time please post for us, or I'll post tomorrow morning. Thanks for working this trade out.

Luis

Curtis:
From that short list of the "regular" set I have these three:

#180 Hindenburg
#183 1st World's Fair
#192 Liberty Bell

I'll send all 7 cards for the Cutler. If you have the time please post for us, or I'll post tomorrow morning. Thanks for working this trade out.

Luis

Thanks for the trade! It has been posted. Happy Holidays!
Curtis