1952-Present Topps Baseball Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey paul, go ahead and take 2013 Topps #6B off your list. I am dropping it in the mail box today. We can work out a trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hi! I have theses to finish off your 2020 Topps Update: u-88, u-132,u-152, u-221 and u-243. I could use T52-18 Pearson for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I have some '50s vintage that you need but condition is low. You have some '72T that I would trade for. Let me know if you want to pursue some sort of trade. Thanks

I have some '50s vintage that you need but condition is low. You have some '72T that I would trade for. Let me know if you want to pursue some sort of trade. Thanks

I'm always interested in trading, but it does depend on condition. I'm not looking for anything with tears, holes, missing paper or major creases. If you could provide pictures, I'll give you an idea if I'm interested.

Hey Paul, I picked up a 1964 Topps #175 Billy Williams. I can use any of the following cards from your trade list:

Topps- Heritage- 21 (Black), 23 (Black), 24 (Black), 25 (Black), 27 (Black), 28 (Black), 29 (Black), 35 (Black), 61 (Black), 63 (Black), 64 (Black), 71 (Black), 73 (Black), 76 (Black)

I will send the Williams card out tomorrow and you can determine trade value and then post us up another trade.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Paul, it's been a while since we traded so I picked up a couple cards for you:

1972 Topps #'s 622 and 626. I will mail them out tomorrow so go ahead and take them off your want list. We can work out a trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon