Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50
Results 736 to 748 of 748
  1. chieftazmisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,567
    Bench Bucks
    6,312
    Bench Points
    1783
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #736
    Hi Paul
    Going to send you a pm with my needs from your trade list then you can tell what you have and I am going to go thru your want list and see what I can find for you
    later
    Tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  2. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    725
    Bench Bucks
    1,190
    Bench Points
    266
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #737
    Hello, I've got these two:

    1958 Topps #115 Jim Bunning $25
    1958 Topps #448 Charlie Lau RC $10

    They're both in excellent shape, I'd have to give them a close inspection to check for any blemishes but from what I remember (I'm at work right now so can't check) they're clean.

    I'd be willing to trade them for your 1994 Stadium Club base lot. There's 111 of them there total I figure an average of .20 each and the #195 Mattingly $2.00 so around $25?

    Let me know, thanks
    Eric H

  3. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #738
    Tom,

    Sounds good and Eric, I will try to pull them over the next two days. I have family in town, so may be a couple days, but I'm good with that trade.

    Paul

  4. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,610
    Bench Bucks
    5,858
    Bench Points
    2539
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #739
    Hey Paul, I have a few 2010 Topps Heritage for you:

    82,104,139,151,152,162,420

    I can use the following card from your trade list:

    2017 Topps- Heritage- 461

    If that works go ahead and post it up. You can mail in a PWE.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  5. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #740
    bump

  6. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #741
    bump

  7. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #742
    bump

  8. moose2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Overland Park, Kansas
    Posts
    5,720
    Bench Bucks
    646
    Bench Points
    728
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to writer99's ebay items


    #743
    I have the following off your wantlists:

    2001 Topps Archives 124; 257; 414; 431
    2001 Topps Traded: 11; 170
    2002 Topps Archives: 137
    2003 Topps Heritage: 14; 214
    2003 Topps Traded: 120
    2004 Topps Heritage: 214
    2005 Topps Update: 165
    2008 Topps Heritage: 173; 384
    2009 Topps Heritage: 576, 668
    2009 Topps Update: 293
    2010 Topps Heritage: 137
    2011 Topps Heritage: 83
    2014 Topps Heriage: 259

    I could use the following from your tradelist:
    2010 Upper Deck: 37
    2015 Topps: 253
    2016 Topps: 138, 384, 616
    2016 Topps Archives: 84
    2016 Topps Update: 49
    2017 Topps: 22, 809, 149, 219, 302, 326
    2018 Topps: 222, 333, 673
    2018 Topps Update: 257
    2019 Topps Heritage: 344

    Let me know if you still need the ones I have and we can go from there!

    Thanks!

    -Alix
    Looking to continue my Pittsburgh Pirates autograph collections.

    2000 to present: 410/507 (latest: Craig Hansen)

  9. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #744
    Alix,

    Let me pull them and ensure I have them all. I will get back with you tomorrow.

    Paul



    Quote Originally Posted by moose2438 View Post
    I have the following off your wantlists:

    2001 Topps Archives 124; 257; 414; 431
    2001 Topps Traded: 11; 170
    2002 Topps Archives: 137
    2003 Topps Heritage: 14; 214
    2003 Topps Traded: 120
    2004 Topps Heritage: 214
    2005 Topps Update: 165
    2008 Topps Heritage: 173; 384
    2009 Topps Heritage: 576, 668
    2009 Topps Update: 293
    2010 Topps Heritage: 137
    2011 Topps Heritage: 83
    2014 Topps Heriage: 259

    I could use the following from your tradelist:
    2010 Upper Deck: 37
    2015 Topps: 253
    2016 Topps: 138, 384, 616
    2016 Topps Archives: 84
    2016 Topps Update: 49
    2017 Topps: 22, 809, 149, 219, 302, 326
    2018 Topps: 222, 333, 673
    2018 Topps Update: 257
    2019 Topps Heritage: 344

    Let me know if you still need the ones I have and we can go from there!

    Thanks!

    -Alix

  10. moose2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Overland Park, Kansas
    Posts
    5,720
    Bench Bucks
    646
    Bench Points
    728
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to writer99's ebay items


    #745
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus12 View Post
    Alix,

    Let me pull them and ensure I have them all. I will get back with you tomorrow.

    Paul
    Sounds good. I will pull everything today as well.
    Looking to continue my Pittsburgh Pirates autograph collections.

    2000 to present: 410/507 (latest: Craig Hansen)

  11. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #746
    Alix,

    A couple of questions. You asked for the following:

    2016 Topps Archives- 84- That card is not in my Trade List and I don't have it. Is the number from another set?
    2017 Topps- 809- I'm assuming you want 80, as it is the only one on my Trade List. I do not have 89 and its not on my Trade List.
    2017 Topps- 219- That card is not in my Trade List neither. Is that one from another set?

    LMK about those three and I have the rest of the cards.

    Paul




    Quote Originally Posted by moose2438 View Post
    I have the following off your wantlists:

    2001 Topps Archives 124; 257; 414; 431
    2001 Topps Traded: 11; 170
    2002 Topps Archives: 137
    2003 Topps Heritage: 14; 214
    2003 Topps Traded: 120
    2004 Topps Heritage: 214
    2005 Topps Update: 165
    2008 Topps Heritage: 173; 384
    2009 Topps Heritage: 576, 668
    2009 Topps Update: 293
    2010 Topps Heritage: 137
    2011 Topps Heritage: 83
    2014 Topps Heriage: 259

    I could use the following from your tradelist:
    2010 Upper Deck: 37
    2015 Topps: 253
    2016 Topps: 138, 384, 616
    2016 Topps Archives: 84
    2016 Topps Update: 49
    2017 Topps: 22, 809, 149, 219, 302, 326
    2018 Topps: 222, 333, 673
    2018 Topps Update: 257
    2019 Topps Heritage: 344

    Let me know if you still need the ones I have and we can go from there!

    Thanks!

    -Alix
    Last edited by Shortbus12; 11-12-2019 at 12:18 AM.

  12. moose2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Overland Park, Kansas
    Posts
    5,720
    Bench Bucks
    646
    Bench Points
    728
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to writer99's ebay items


    #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus12 View Post
    Alix,

    A couple of questions. You asked for the following:

    2016 Topps Archives- 84- That card is not in my Trade List and I don't have it. Is the number from another set?
    2017 Topps- 809- I'm assuming you want 80, as it is the only one on my Trade List. I do not have 89 and its not on my Trade List.
    2017 Topps- 219- That card is not in my Trade List neither. Is that one from another set?

    LMK about those three and I have the rest of the cards.

    Paul
    Paul:

    Somewhere along the line, I must have written down the wrong numbers. Hmm. Those two that aren't on your list, I'm not sure where I got those #s from - So disregard. The other one is #80, correct (should be Ivan Nova).

    I've pulled all the cards for you and have them ready to send out. Even with the two that I mistakenly listed, I'd be willing to trade all the ones I have for you for the lot you pulled for me. Just let me know!
    Looking to continue my Pittsburgh Pirates autograph collections.

    2000 to present: 410/507 (latest: Craig Hansen)

  13. Shortbus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    909
    Bench Bucks
    1,384
    Bench Points
    535
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pnpmomto2's ebay items


    #748
    Alix,

    I'm good with the trade. If you are, then feel free to post, and thanks for the trade.

    Paul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •